The type "Microsoft.Directx.direct3d.Manager" threw an exception by batman Arkham city

Discus and support The type "Microsoft.Directx.direct3d.Manager" threw an exception by batman Arkham city in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "Microsoft.Directx.direct3d can't be found by batman Arkham city" as you can see this question might seem repeated before but there's a problem still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheEBooker, Jan 8, 2023.

1. TheEBooker
    TheEBooker Guest

The type "Microsoft.Directx.direct3d.Manager" threw an exception by batman Arkham city

"Microsoft.Directx.direct3d can't be found by batman Arkham city" as you can see this question might seem repeated before but there's a problem still going, I own Nvidia gcard and yet I get the same error, I updated the drivers to the latest update I downloaded the .dll file from dll-files.com and I believe it's a valid website

and a new error appeared which is the head of this question .. so can anyone please help?!

:)

TheEBooker, Jan 8, 2023
  2. marq-D318DD47-2ACF-4 Win User

Changing Bat suit?

You only have one costume unless it was a bonus from preordering from the following:

Batman Beyond -- Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from GameStop.co.uk or MightyApe

Dark Knight Returns -- Purchase the Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition, Any Store

Earth One Batman -- Purchase Batman: Arkham City from MightyApe

1970's Batman -- Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from ShopTo.net (UK) or Toys R Us (USA)

The Animated Series Batman -- Purchase Batman: Arkham City from MightyApe
  3. CORPSE THROWER Win User

Anyone not enjoy it as much as Asylum?

Batman Arkham City was better than Arkham Asylum in practically every way a video game could outdue its predacessor.
    Batman Arkham City is the best Batman video game ever created IMO.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Question about a part of the game ** Possible spoilers **

5. IngameInstincts Win User

Batman AC Catwoman content locked if you not buy new

6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Riddler trophies keep escaping my grasp

Thema:

1. The type "Microsoft.Directx.direct3d.Manager" threw an exception by batman Arkham city - Similar Threads - type Microsoft Directx

2. How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable: Hello, I would like some help with a Network issue on the Xbox One S. As of late Wednesday(June 12), I've been unable to connect to Monster Hunter World Servers. I can see the servers as well as...
  3. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  4. Why doesn't it let me type in the Microsoft help agent textbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't it let me type in the Microsoft help agent textbox: I tried to contact a Microsoft agent. They were able to respond but when I try to type to them the text box won't work. b94437c5-c303-45ad-b0f7-db5e8944428f
  5. Cannot type in microsoft virtual agent

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot type in microsoft virtual agent: not working...........................no cursor to allow typing problem Original title/subject: (microsoft virtual agent) 527501e2-26cc-407b-ac88-7048364daca6
  6. Which type of Microsoft Partner account should I choose as a sole trader?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which type of Microsoft Partner account should I choose as a sole trader?: If I am not an LLC and not just an individual, then which type of account should I choose: Individual or Company? ef191549-b3d0-4689-81e7-415c7a8f4a9e
  7. Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in: Hello, For some reason when I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft it won't let me type my info in, like at all. I can move the window around, but cant type anything to login, nor...
  8. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: I cant play some type of games because of something done at the ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: I cant play some type of games because of something done at the ...: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: I cant play some type of games because of something done at the start of the Xbox One Your account privileges depend from the age your xbox account was...
  9. How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge?: [img] So I need to kid proof my xbox and, for obvious reasons, I need to clear the grey boxes that pop up with suggestions as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge. I've tryed everything I can...
  10. Considering some type of legal options. Microsoft wont return my own account to me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Considering some type of legal options. Microsoft wont return my own account to me.: m exhausted, ive told this same story a half a dozen times now... but here goes once again. I am an avid gamer. An avid gamer who was diagnosed with stomach cancer several years ago. At the...