The True Crime Games Remastered

Discus and support The True Crime Games Remastered in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With all the exclusives for PS, I would like to see XBOX make a comeback with remaking the True Crime games. Why PlayStation buys out developers, XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TLMVodkavia, Dec 18, 2016.

1. TLMVodkavia
    TLMVodkavia Guest

With all the exclusives for PS, I would like to see XBOX make a comeback with remaking the True Crime games. Why PlayStation buys out developers, XBOX brings back Classic Games. Anyone else with me on this?

:)

TLMVodkavia, Dec 18, 2016
  2. Sleeping Dogs actually looks pretty decent

Looks awful.

They dropped the True Crime name and insist it's not a True Crime game and was never meant to be one but the whole thing smells of True Crime. True Crime *** sucked. I will likely give it a chance at some point, but my interest level is extremely low for
    this.

DanteSparda504, Dec 18, 2016
  3. Sleeping Dogs actually looks pretty decent

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

Looks awful.

They dropped the True Crime name and insist it's not a True Crime game and was never meant to be one but the whole thing smells of True Crime. True Crime *** sucked. I will likely give it a chance at some point, but my interest level is extremely low for
    this.

[/quote]

What don't you like about it? Just the fact it used to be a True Crime game?

PlatinumSpectre, Dec 18, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Each console has as many exclusives as the other.Not sure what this comeback is the xbox needs to make,comeback from where?

Honestly,i would rather have something new & different than remakes etc.

Doom got it right but that's about the only one I can think off.

Just play Sleeping Dogs.It's a games with Gold at the moment & was a True Crime sequel until someone else took over development & changed the name.

Daft Badger, Dec 18, 2016
  5. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    No matter how much you may have liked the True Crime games, they have now been relegated to the past, and with the closure of United Front Games (who took over the True Crime mantle for the rebranded Sleeping Dogs), it's nigh unlikely you'll ever see the
    series being revived. Isn't the default 'gangsta' experience (GTA V) not good enough for you? Failing that, if you're looking for a "comeback" that got it partially right, try Watch_Dogs 2!

BluSwirl, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Each console has as many exclusives as the other.Not sure what this comeback is the xbox needs to make,comeback from where?

Honestly,i would rather have something new & different than remakes etc.

Doom got it right but that's about the only one I can think off.

Just play Sleeping Dogs.It's a games with Gold at the moment & was a True Crime sequel until someone else took over development & changed the name.
  7. BluSwirl Win User

No matter how much you may have liked the True Crime games, they have now been relegated to the past, and with the closure of United Front Games (who took over the True Crime mantle for the rebranded Sleeping Dogs), it's nigh unlikely you'll ever see the
    series being revived. Isn't the default 'gangsta' experience (GTA V) not good enough for you? Failing that, if you're looking for a "comeback" that got it partially right, try Watch_Dogs 2!
  8. Mister Ohnaka Win User

True Crime

Hey Nero. Could you be a bit more specific?
  9. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Sleeping Dogs actually looks pretty decent

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

Looks awful.

this.

[/quote]

What don't you like about it? Just the fact it used to be a True Crime game?
  10. DanteSparda504 Win User

Sleeping Dogs actually looks pretty decent

Looks awful.

this.
Thema:

1. The True Crime Games Remastered - Similar Threads - True Crime Games

2. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  3. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  4. True ihave the same issue wish they would fix it play button is grayed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True ihave the same issue wish they would fix it play button is grayed out: Play button is grayed out how do I fix it on the game pass 704ad2f7-7dd0-4e44-a406-2042019bbf0d
  5. Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers?: I heard that hackers are banning our xbox account and do whatever.so is it true? If it is how can I protect my acc? 2fe77aa0-9e3e-4282-8d7c-f390b20a234d
  6. Is this true I want to know if it is

in XboX Insiders
    Is this true I want to know if it is: Can you actually get the new Xbox dashboard when your Omega or Delta? I saw some people on Twitter saying that there friends that were enrolled in Omega got the new dashboard but I heard that it...
  7. Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store: Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store 96eaad77-1696-4f1c-a989-5d38f32f279c
  8. Are the rumors about an Xbox port of Mist Survival true?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the rumors about an Xbox port of Mist Survival true?: I know it's been a minute (five years actually) but I've heard recent rumors and I'd DEARLY love for this to happen! 892f580d-44de-4978-88ab-81eaf06f9da1
  9. True Crime New York City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True Crime New York City: I would love to see True Crime New York City on the backward compatible list. 118e6772-6959-4c52-8a50-f847be75e28a
  10. 2K Games should continue & remake the True Crime games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K Games should continue & remake the True Crime games: THQ is True Crime games were amazing and seeing as 2K Games took over there WWE games they should also take over the True Crime games also.I mean True Crime Streets of LA & New York were...