The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.

Discus and support The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How much more time does Microsoft need to sort out conan exiles on series x being g missing from customers libraries I mean they have ready went beyond... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick Obrien1, Aug 5, 2023.

1. The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief.

How much more time does Microsoft need to sort out conan exiles on series x being g missing from customers libraries I mean they have ready went beyond any reasonable time they might have needed to resolve this issue is it the case they just don't give a hoot as the time it's taking them to sort it out now is beyond by a long way any reasonable time it should take.

:)

Patrick Obrien1, Aug 5, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Patrick.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I am very sorry that you are experiencing this problem. An alternative way to download the game Conan Exile is to download it through your cell phone using the Xbox application.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Conan Exiles. Can't load save.

Hello Brent Little,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to load the saved data of your game and is unable to because of the error about it. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. Is this the only game you are having this issue with?
    2. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    3. Are you playing the game with mods?
    We found reference that you might like to check:

I can't load my save game in single player - Conan Exiles / PC Discussion - Funcom Forums

Latest Conan Exiles topics - Funcom Forums

Conan Exiles Resources and Frequently Asked Questions - Conan Exiles - Funcom Forums

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Georges C. Win User

Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AxDas, I did some research on Conan Exiles and unfortunately, Conan Exiles is not cross-platform between PC and consoles.

That means PC players cannot play the game with their friends on a PlayStation or Xbox console.

However, the game does support cross-generation play from PS4 to PS5, as well as Xbox One to Xbox Series.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/conan-ex...

https://guidefall.com/conan-exiles-crossplay-is...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. PaternalMilk125 Win User

Xbox Suspension

Thats ridiculous. They are not real! All this rubbish needs sorting asap. I may have broken the rules and if i have then i will happily hold my hands up and apologise and take it on the chin……but they have failed to show me any proof of there claims. As for your situation……it beggars belief 🤯
  6. Belen T.C. Win User

Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles

Hello Maoriiboy86,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with joining servers on Conan Exiles on Xbox Game Pass. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Since you declined to install BattlEye during your first attempt to play the game, you will need to manually install it to be able to join servers. Here are the steps to install BattlEye for Conan Exiles on Xbox Game Pass:

1. Go to the folder where Conan Exiles is installed on your PC. You can find it by right-clicking on the game icon and selecting "Open file location".

2. In the game folder, look for a file named "Install_BattlEye.bat" and double-click on it. This should launch the BattlEye installer and prompt you to accept the terms and conditions.

3. If the installer does not launch or you get an error message, you may need to run it as an administrator. To do this, right-click on the file and select "Run as administrator".

4. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation of BattlEye.

5. Restart your PC and launch Conan Exiles again. You should be able to join any server that requires BattlEye.

I hope this helps you resolve your issue and enjoy the game.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. The time Microsoft is taking to sort out conan exiles beggars belief. - Similar Threads - Microsoft taking sort

2. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  3. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  4. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!: thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d
  5. How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft: I placed a new service order on my Xbox Sirius x and sent it to the customer service center to be repaired how will I know if my system got fixed even though I accidentally canceled it and then...
  6. How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??: I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond 0f61ef18-0f88-4e9f-a702-3b97066c50da
  7. Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?: We shall take Microsoft and Xbox manufacturer to international Court as they sale products that are not supported or serviced in Romania ... that's mean they are cheating us all ... stupid...
  8. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....
  9. How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...: I sent an appeal regarding my account that got locked for “violating the terms of service” still don’t know how. They sent me an email with a link to start the validation process I filled...
  10. Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?: Hi I got scammed into giving my Microsoft password online to someone and they put a recovery email on my account and when i try to remove that it takes 30 days and by that time they have canceled...