The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders

Discus and support The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @evandevisboy Thats funny I just looked back at the second page and I don't see what your talking about lol. looks right to me. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bstn617, Mar 7, 2014.

  1. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

    The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders


    @evandevisboy Thats funny I just looked back at the second page and I don't see what your talking about lol. looks right to me.
     
    bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
    #16
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    bstn617 : Off topic.The thread is about digital purchase at a retailer for Titanfall.Not about what you would like to do if you own someting....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Mar 7, 2014
    #17
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    @Richard 5th post from the bottom, think capital letters, if your gunna complain at least get it right yourself. Maybe your just to lazy to press shift....

    Anyway I am out of this thread enjoy.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 7, 2014
    #18
  4. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

    The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders

    Tzar if Kaos the title is "The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders"

    Sounded and looked to me like a thread about the future of downloadable games and the fact the you could now pre order your dl people hoped would be the end to discs that's what I responded to.
     
    bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
    #19
  5. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    Sorry about the typo that was a honest mistake on my phone @Tzar of Kaos no diss.
     
    bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
    #20
  6. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    evandavisboy why are you still tresponding to me did you not understand.

    Your have a 12 letter gamertag and caps are the issue your a joke I spelled it right and you abbr 4 letters
     
    bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
    #21
  7. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    bstn617... with all due respect. Please. Shut up.
     
    Eggnogga, Mar 7, 2014
    #22
  8. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

    The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders

    Eggnogga with absolutly no respect you shut up you nerd fool
     
    bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
    #23
  9. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Some one isn't have a good day.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Mar 7, 2014
    #24
  10. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    I am good and laughing if anybody would read back before all this little itching there was good issues raised read the whole thread not just the last bit. and form your opinion.
     
    bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
    #25
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I thought I was having a bad day when I put my white t-shirt in the washing machine with my daughters bright red jeans, I now have a sort of off colour pink t-shirt now if anyone cares.

    I cheered myself up with a cup of tea and a packet of Jaffa Cakes The Time Is A'Coming~~  ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders :)

    Back on topic ...

    I really hope we see this in the UK. The trauma of my off colour pink t-shirt would be all forgotten!
     
    Lofty Who, Mar 7, 2014
    #26
  12. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    For you guys in the UK... how similar is your game stored compared to our gamestop.... I am guessing just about the same...
     
    tohellnbak, Mar 7, 2014
    #27
  13. John H._07
    John H._07 Guest

    The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders

    bstn, not everyone trades in their used games. I still have games for my 360 that are 5 plus years old. How much do you think I could trade them in for? Not enough to pay the gas to get to the store.

    Also, there are plenty of reasons someone may want to go digital. I am the father of 2 toddlers, who are especially interested in anything Daddy likes. So, the possibility of one of them getting ahold of my game disc and scratching or breaking it is pretty
    high. What happens when your disc is scratched or broke? You lose the ability to play the game. That is not a concern for digital, because if something goes wrong, you can always re-download the game.

    Back on topic: I hope other stores start carrying this soon. This is a great idea and negates the whole "MS doesn't want to upset retail stores with digital sales" argument. If the retail stores can sell digital copies and make profits off of them, then
    MS has no worries about doing things like pre-downloads and more sales.
     
    John H._07, Mar 7, 2014
    #28
  14. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    Its a crying shame how right I am yet people consistently try to tell me I'm wrong LOLOLOLOLOL. I guess I should buy a crystal ball since my predictions always come true.
     
    Burst Axe, Mar 7, 2014
    #29
  15. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    @DragonSlayerX

    Fair enough nobody is saying you have to trade in games I don't unless it's going to get me a fair return, but even when it's not got any trade value you can pass it off to a friend or even a stranger and make them happy something you can't do with digital.

    Downloads should be an option I download some games that are hard to find retail or just older games that are 20$ or less it's just the talk of people who believe discs should go away that I see as the problem.
     
    bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
    #30
Thema:

The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders

Loading...
  1. The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders - Similar Threads - A'Coming~~ Gamestop Has

  2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

    in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  4. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  5. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  6. Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...: Purchased a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from GameStop as a gift for my son. Attempted to download the the product from Steam. Upon trying to enter the activation key received...
  7. GameStop

    in XBoX on Windows
    GameStop: GameStop tells customers to buy a warranty on Xbox controllers even though you get one automatically with Microsoft then they say it’s better with them because you can return it, that Microsoft...
  8. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  9. Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.: Hi I'm hoping someone can help, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from game stop, set it all up did updates, did everything and was working great. Then started downloading my game world of...
  10. I brought 200,000 twice from my local GameStop and the locker codes aren’t working for my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 200,000 twice from my local GameStop and the locker codes aren’t working for my...: I brought NBA2k24 VC 200,000 twice at my local GameStop, I went to put both locker codes and they don’t work, it’s saying it’s invalid. I’ve tried over 30 times, closed my games over 30 times and...