The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders

Discus and support The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @EnenDaveyBoy Nobody is going to make you trade it in but in a few years all those digital downloads are going to seem stupid after you have long... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bstn617, Mar 7, 2014.

1. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

@EnenDaveyBoy

Nobody is going to make you trade it in but in a few years all those digital downloads are going to seem stupid after you have long deleted them. Dam I would just go out side Gamestop and give a stranger my disc if it had no trade in value it would make
    somebody happy except big buisness.

:)

bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    @Bsr

Loose money? Not worried about it at all... I am old enough and make enough to not worry about buying a game for $60 and being able to get $20 back 6 months later... sorry...

Let me ask you this?? have any games or your phone/ipad etc?

tohellnbak, Mar 7, 2014
  3. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    I always trade in my games when I am done with them. I just traded in AC4 for my Xbox one, and got $40 for it, I put that $40 towards my Plants Vs Zombies purchase, walked out of there only paying $6 for taxes and whatever.

So for AC4, I paid $59.99 plus tax, and got $40 back for it, then bought PVZ for $39.99 plus tax, but bought it with my credit. In reality I only paid Just over $26 for 2 games! Pretty good deal in my book.

SILKYJJ, Mar 7, 2014
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

Lets get this train back on track....

Wonder how long till other games have this feature....

tohellnbak, Mar 7, 2014
  5. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    @tohellnbak

can you read who is @bsr spell my name right its not that hard or is it.

And your response is just stupid and very self centered. People who waste money don't have money so stop acting like your so paid money don't matter I can get any game I want whenever I want I am just a smart consumer who thinks about cause and effect.

The only people going to gain from this is big buisness and your expanding lazy but. All the shops, people who would like to have trade in valuee and people who can not afford it will suffer and the executives will get a bigger bonus good job.

bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
  6. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    @Bst I still play COD 4, if I traded it in now, I would get what 50 pence, its not worth my time taking it the shop.

If it was digital, I would simply deleted it and redownload it when i wanted it again.

As long as I get games which give me my money back in game play I am happy.

I look for the best deal why I buy it, so I don't need to worry about selling it.

EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 7, 2014
  7. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    ESLDDAVEYGOYZ you get no resonse

bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
  8. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

Sure it did if you can't type my gamertag i can't be bothered.

bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
  9. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    lol @ Bst but you don't get it right (see the first page), I would quote but its bloody hard work.

10. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    and at least I get 3 letters right unliek some lmao (i don't mind anyone abbreviating my GT)

11. FTM99
    FTM99 Guest
    So is the one from the MS store both physical and digital with the 10 bucks ?

Digital FTW

FTM99, Mar 7, 2014
  12. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    Its not a spelling error enndoddeyboy my name is right there it's a simple matter of using your eyes and typing what you see therer is a big diff. And like I said to your points you get no resonse.

bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
  13. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

BST are you happy....??? this is good news for everyone... guess the trolls have nothing good to say.. so please.. you are not helping anything in this thread...

And how am I self centered by saying I buy new and not worried about saving $20 but yet you said you buy used as it saves you money ...kettle?? Black??

........so stop acting like your so paid money don't matter I can get any game I want whenever I want

~ actually.... I am...

tohellnbak, Mar 7, 2014
  14. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    @bst, your first quoted my name on the second page, well before I even quoted you, and you mistype my GT, its a bit rich you complaining about other people Abbriatating yours, its hardly JoeBlogs, theres not proper quote function, and I am not using a mouse
    so scrolling up and down to make sure its right is a pain.

However from now on I will assume your name is Richard but I won't abbriavate it.

15. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    Toselback How? I am completly on topic and made several valid points and you have responded to exactly zero of them. Because you have nothing valid to say except how you can afford it AGAIN

we get it your sooo rich aka broke as a joke congrats.

It's your thread you should stay on topic.

bstn617, Mar 7, 2014
Thema:

1. The Time Is A'Coming~~ ~ Gamestop Has Digital Pre Orders - Similar Threads - A'Coming~~ Gamestop Has

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  4. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  5. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  6. Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...: Purchased a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from GameStop as a gift for my son. Attempted to download the the product from Steam. Upon trying to enter the activation key received...
  7. GameStop

in XBoX on Windows
    GameStop: GameStop tells customers to buy a warranty on Xbox controllers even though you get one automatically with Microsoft then they say it’s better with them because you can return it, that Microsoft...
  8. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  9. Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.: Hi I'm hoping someone can help, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from game stop, set it all up did updates, did everything and was working great. Then started downloading my game world of...
  10. I brought 200,000 twice from my local GameStop and the locker codes aren’t working for my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 200,000 twice from my local GameStop and the locker codes aren’t working for my...: I brought NBA2k24 VC 200,000 twice at my local GameStop, I went to put both locker codes and they don’t work, it’s saying it’s invalid. I’ve tried over 30 times, closed my games over 30 times and...