The text support at xbox told me to restart my xbox because i brought a gold card it...

Discus and support The text support at xbox told me to restart my xbox because i brought a gold card it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought a xbox game card it didn't. Want to load i call xbox for help they told me that there wassa glitch. On there end he fixed it and told me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobertSchafer1, Nov 25, 2020.

1. The text support at xbox told me to restart my xbox because i brought a gold card it...

I brought a xbox game card it didn't. Want to load i call xbox for help they told me that there wassa glitch. On there end he fixed it and told me restart. My xbox i did it took a while. To come back up i brought mortal combat. 11 legendary and now 6 or
    7 new charters not there no more

:)

RobertSchafer1, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Nico Echo Win User

Can't watch Halo Nightfall

I am having the same exact issue. I was online trying to chat with Xbox support online but it seems like their support site is having issues because it won't load. I finally was able to chat with support on my phone and I told them the issue I was having.
    They person I was chatting with told me it was because I had to update my credit card information and the only way that they could update my information was through the chat room. They wanted me to give them my credit card information in the chat. I told them
    I wasn't comfortable with it and that if I had to I would just update the credit card info myself on my xbox. He told me that they only way they could fix my issue was to give them my credit card info. It seemed really shady and I told them no way. I find
    it hard to believe that the only way Xbox/Microsoft could help me was by giving them my credit card through chat.
  3. Brandonz Got U Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live

Okay, minutes after I posted this query, my Xbox finally told me what the problem was. I couldn't connect to Xbox Live because my credit card had expired/Gold Membership expired and I didn't update my payment information so it locked me out of Live.

I wish Microsoft had told me this earlier because it would have saved a lot of time.
  4. l Jesus98 l Win User

can't redeem code in gold box 12-month card

Im from Mexico and I bought a 12 month gold card and I tried to redeem the code but it says was already so I send tweets to the support of xbox and they told me that I need to contact the store that I purchased the card. I went to blockbuster and they told
    me that this is problem of xbox not from blockbuster. Please Help ME!
  5. zMiseryBusiness Win User

Family Gold pack Upgrade.

I know this is how it works but the Xbox Customer Support guy told me this 'money off' thing ONLY works if you currently pay for your Gold subscription through a credit card and not using prepaid cards. Like I said, I have used prepaid cards and don't want
    to think that I can upgrade for 'free' but then be charged £70 because of this detail.
  6. Pamela M Beesly Win User

Xbox live account expired and have been getting free xbox live for over a month

Yes im sure there were absolutely no charges and like i said the auto renewal was off for this account. Its been one month since it expired. Xbox support basicAlly told me, if its not broke, dont fix it. Because in its current state they couldnt help me
    because there was no explaination for me to still have gold.. Also, that i would just have to wait it out to see if my account changes or gets cancelled. Apparently i REALLY did find a glitch in the system, because nobody can explain why the heck my expired
    3mnth card is still pumping out free xbox live gold
Thema:

The text support at xbox told me to restart my xbox because i brought a gold card it...

1. The text support at xbox told me to restart my xbox because i brought a gold card it... - Similar Threads - text support told

2. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  3. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  4. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  5. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  6. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

in XBoX on Windows
    On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen: On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e
  7. How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?: My texts messages don’t go through to my friends. I’ve unplugged the router, restarted my Xbox 2 times and nothing works but I made another acc to see if it work and yes it does but my main...
  8. Have not yet received code for Halo Wars Defin. Edition. Pre ordered 17thFeb text support sent ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not yet received code for Halo Wars Defin. Edition. Pre ordered 17thFeb text support sent ...: I Pre-Ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition and haven't received my code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition. its been more than three weeks since I pre-ordered the game and I havent had my code yet....
  9. Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste...: Hi i have ordered on 20th, 7 days later no code, was hoping to play on the 20th with bunch of friends and other players but still waiting, this is rediculus. anyone out there that can help me. I...
  10. Headache with text support/gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headache with text support/gamertag change: My brother changed my gamertag while I was out with my credit card. I been trying to have them change it back but they have charged my credit card x2 times and I have been disconnected on 4 times...