The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been...

Discus and support The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I remember the results were supposed to be posted around March or May 2022, but we're already in May 2023 and still nothing. I feel like these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shimmer2023, May 11, 2023.

1. Shimmer2023
    Shimmer2023 Guest

The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been...

I remember the results were supposed to be posted around March or May 2022, but we're already in May 2023 and still nothing. I feel like these sweepstakes are a scam...

:)

Shimmer2023, May 11, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc contest winner never posted

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KENNEHELITE360

Would be great to assist you on this one but here in tu forums no one have access to Microsoft Rewards team tools.
    So regular Microsoft agents are not capable to give the proper answers.

In cases like this the best option is contact Rewards team:
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

Rest assure they can give you the proper answer!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc contest winner never posted

Also, keep in mind that the winner list is posted well after all of the winners have been notified and verified. So if you are a winner of any of the sweepstakes, you'll know before the list is posted.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Sweepstakes

The sweepstakes stated that it would be drawn today. However, when you go through the conformation email to access the results, nothing shows up for the "A Plague Tale: Requiem Custom PC Bundle".
    The sweepstakes ends today. The drawing takes place on the 26th per the terms of the offer.
  5. Nicholas Gardner1 Win User

Microsoft Sweepstakes

The sweepstakes stated that it would be drawn today. However, when you go through the conformation email to access the results, nothing shows up for the "A Plague Tale: Requiem Custom PC Bundle".
  6. RedRobin183 Win User

***SPOILERS?*** Glitched Trinket Locations...

Look carefully, sometimes they are up on cliffs and hidden in caves.
Thema:

1. The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been... - Similar Threads - sweepstake results Minecraft

2. How does the 25 sweepstakes entries for the Xbox series s work

in XBoX on Windows
    How does the 25 sweepstakes entries for the Xbox series s work: How does the 25 suite takes entry Xbox series s work 3bd0b06c-f471-4331-86af-9ad1d02e8331
  3. Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo/ParamountPlus Sweepstakes Not Finished: i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed into the paramount plus app, it won't seem to pick up that...
  4. Barbie Xbox Sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Barbie Xbox Sweepstakes?: It’s been almost 3 months since the drawing was supposed to have been done. I know that they have to contact the winner and verify and everything… but that’s a really long time Is it safe to...
  5. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  6. Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes: When will the winner of the assassin’s creed mirage xbox sweepstakes be announced? 765aaf12-1932-4fb5-ada6-4cf74d1af314
  7. Why was I suspended from Microsoft rewards after entering a sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I suspended from Microsoft rewards after entering a sweepstakes?: (This has been my 4th problem with my Xbox Account and Xbox itself within a year of owning it, so I am genuinely losing patience.) So, I've been "suspended from Microsoft rewards" for about a...
  8. Will it be OK if I correct my name after I already entered the sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be OK if I correct my name after I already entered the sweepstakes?: I entered a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes with the wrong name, but I updated it after I submitted my entries will I still be able to win the prize if I win? If not , how do I refund ?...
  9. Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is puerto rico a supported country for sweepstakes?: I can't find any information on this anywhere like am I even eligible if I try to enter? 81f4aadb-38ae-4e87-9664-23323e09a90e
  10. Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...

in XBoX on Windows
    Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...: I sadly missed out on the winner postings and never saw an email or anything like that. I still have my order ID oddly enough. Any way I can check this? 2f3e2f92-982e-4d6e-a522-016ff1318076