The surge: corrupt save game

Discus and support The surge: corrupt save game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am trying to load my save game of The Surge. After select the save game in the initial menu, the game try to start but after a few seconds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robermad84, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Robermad84
    Robermad84 Guest

Hello.

I am trying to load my save game of The Surge. After select the save game in the initial menu, the game try to start but after a few seconds the console is restarted. I suppose the save game is corrupted. How can I fix it?

Thanks

:)

Robermad84, Nov 22, 2017
  2. Darkon X
    Darkon X Guest
    Corrupt game save

Just bought a drift set up and when I try to use it it tells me my file save is corrupt. Anyone else having this problem?

Darkon X, Nov 22, 2017
  3. H0MBR3KUL0
    H0MBR3KUL0 Guest
    Corrupt save game

Also, the importer from Mass Effect one works S:

H0MBR3KUL0, Nov 22, 2017
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Try first to clear the cache from the console with the
    power cycle
    system. Then, delete the profile from your console and re-download it; once the game starts, it will be synced again with the Cloud data.

DominumStige, Nov 23, 2017
  5. Robermad84
    Robermad84 Guest
    Hi DominumStige!!

It works!!! Thank you a lot! You've saved me to replay 37 hours..

Regards!

Robermad84, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Robermad84 Win User

Hi DominumStige!!

It works!!! Thank you a lot! You've saved me to replay 37 hours..

Regards!
  7. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Try first to clear the cache from the console with the
    power cycle
    system. Then, delete the profile from your console and re-download it; once the game starts, it will be synced again with the Cloud data.
  8. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox series x and poweroutage/powercut, could it take damage?

they do have surge protection i believe but it will still kill the console with a big enough surge and would need to go for repair. power cutting out while playing could cause file corruption and game save loss or even corrupt the OS that you need to restore.

if you have frequent powercuts i would suggest a UPS backup.
  9. D00MSMAN Win User

My Fable III Industrial Knight DLC is not working properly.

I did start a new game recently (Because my old save was corrupted by a power surge while on a loading screen) and it hasn't shown up in the sanctuary.
  10. RaymondNOR Win User

Xbox series x and poweroutage/powercut, could it take damage?

they do have surge protection i believe but it will still kill the console with a big enough surge and would need to go for repair. power cutting out while playing could cause file corruption and game save loss or even corrupt the OS that you need to restore.

if you have frequent powercuts i would suggest a UPS backup.
    Not frequent but it could happen 2 times a year..

So if i understand you right the spikes only appear when the power comes back on?

And only data can be corrupted as a result since i pulled out the cable before the power came back, but i cant sit home and steer at the power cable and be ready :p

The fusebox in the house have a surge protector to take the biggest spikes. So if i know the xbox series x have the small surge protector to take whats left it would be good.

No places confirm that it have it. But it would be strange if Series X dosnt have it when the old gen had it..
Thema:

1. The surge: corrupt save game - Similar Threads - surge corrupt save

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Xbox turn on normally after a power surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn on normally after a power surge: Hello guys, just wanted to check if my Xbox is faulty or not. Unfortunately for the last few days we've experienced power surges in our region due to the electrical company changing some cables...
  4. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef
  5. Xbox Series X Captures corrupted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X Captures corrupted: Hi all, Since the recent update I have been unable to consistently capture recordings on my external hard drive. The only method that works is to power cycle my xbox and then plug the drive back...
  6. Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...: This is preventing me from capturing necessary footage & I beg you guys to work on this as soon as possible. When Recording with a USB or sometimes even normal recording, if you press stop button...
  7. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  8. Should I use a surge protector with the series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I use a surge protector with the series s: Does Microsoft reccomed not using a surge protector with the series s and x fcb021bb-f7e5-45ff-874d-004c00779547
  9. Does power surge count as physical damage to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does power surge count as physical damage to console: Was installing a game until my made a popping sound and turned off, it will not turn on at all 391957ee-e124-45b0-a2c0-bdf8632a4e94
  10. Could my Xbox be damaged from a power surge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could my Xbox be damaged from a power surge?: So a few months ago my xbox one s stopped working, it turns on but it wont connect to any displays. Ive already ruled out that its not a hdmi port issue, and ive tried all of the methods for...