the stupid microsoft store app on pc

Discus and support the stupid microsoft store app on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i have an xbox account with which i bough game pass ultimate with the aim of being able to play gamepass on pc however when i try and sign in on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by willWhitton, Feb 2, 2021.

1. willWhitton
    willWhitton Guest

so i have an xbox account with which i bough game pass ultimate with the aim of being able to play gamepass on pc

however when i try and sign in on your inherently broken app it says that i cant use my account as it isnt a work or school account

why on earth you decided to implement this i have no idea as now ive wasted £10.99. the xbox account i use is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** however despite being one of the most common email sites you have decided that gmail shouldnt work

fix your stupid and worthless system because there is no way youre squeezing another £10.99 out of me so i can get game pass for pc on another account.

sincerely,

a customer whos fed up with the [mod removed] youve been pulling for years.

:)

willWhitton, Feb 2, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

Xbox account

Yes, the Microsoft store app is available on Windows PC but you can't download Warzone from the Microsoft store app on your PC.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Buying gifts

Have you tried using Microsoft Store app on a PC, or the Xbox app on PC?
  4. DeniqL Win User

I have gamepass ultimate on my xbox but when I log into xbox on my pc it says it doesnt work?

The Xbox PC App and Microsoft Store App not the xbox console
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't play any xbox gamepass games.

Great, please log out the Xbox app and the Microsoft store app, after this restart the PC and be sure that the Microsoft Store app and the Xbox app are logged with this email that have the subscription active
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox game pass not working

That's great to know. Kindly repair and reset both Microsoft Store and Xbox App then restart your PC.

Settings > Apps > Search for Microsoft Store and Xbox App > Repair & Reset > Restart your PC.
Thema:

1. the stupid microsoft store app on pc - Similar Threads - stupid microsoft store

2. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  3. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  4. Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity: I was just chilling on my Xbox and I get a suspended for 60 days for a gamerpic of a knight,I did nothing,I'm sorry if it offended anyone,I would've change it if I knew u can get suspended for...
  5. Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?: So is it just me or is anyone else never buying another Microsoft console, controller, or "Officially Licensed Microsoft ****" accessory simply because it's the only thing that works right with...
  6. Ever since the stupid Microsoft account integration I cannot purchase Realms subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever since the stupid Microsoft account integration I cannot purchase Realms subscription.: Every time I login to the Microsoft account, it tells me I need to buy Minecraft to play it, but I have it already through my Mojang account. 9fdab0e3-454a-4047-8b62-f5ee133839a5
  7. Microsoft Family Issues (along with the stupid way microsoft designed things)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Issues (along with the stupid way microsoft designed things): MIGRATING MY MOJANG ACCUNT TOO MICROSOFT WAS A H U G E MISTAKE... NOTHING IS WORKING! It wont let me change my privacy settings with out consent of parents even though I BOUGHT THIS GAME! I am the...
  8. stupid xbox live and microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stupid xbox live and microsoft: im not happy with xbox live or microsoft any longer....after being banned from communications for a second time..all because ppl are a bunch of american p u s s i es..you can give the **** over...
  9. Stupid Microsoft DRM, cannot play any game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stupid Microsoft DRM, cannot play any game...: Things were working just fine until I had to swap out my tablets SSD, now every game I play gives me the warning "Error: To use this app, you need to sign in with the Microsoft account that was...
  10. me being stupid & microsoft accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    me being stupid & microsoft accounts.: I`m having a lot of trouble getting my xbox 360 account to work on my xbox one, I had someone set up my account on the xbox 360 and they somehow thought it would be funny to put @regularmail.com...