The Social UI On Xbox One Is Terrible

Discus and support The Social UI On Xbox One Is Terrible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What happened to the social interaction menus with the Xbox One? The 360 completely blows the Xbox One away. The party system has gone far... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rooks 2, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Rooks 2
    Rooks 2 Guest

What happened to the social interaction menus with the Xbox One?

The 360 completely blows the Xbox One away.

The party system has gone far backwards.

1. When you join a party it should automatically enter you into party chat.

2. The auto invite feature absolutely has to go.. no more manual invites!?... wow.

3. Show everyone in the party without having to click on the party to bring up and extra menu that shows everyone in the party.

The friends list is a joke, i've got to go to the dashboard now, click my profile, wait for the annoying feed to load, click friends, then i can see my friends. Also the "favorites" tab isn't even real-time rendering it pretty much useless.

and also the achievements are much more of a hassle to get as well. Again, it used to be such a simple task to look at an achievement while in-game, now it takes twice as long.

There should be an update to have either the simple and streamlined original UI, or if you want all of the new features like feed, followers, extra screens for simple tasks, then you can select the current UI.

I understand the Xbox One is supposed to be "innovative", but certain things that made Xbox Live blow the competition away shouldn't be changed. It's a huge cluster right now.

:)

Rooks 2, Jan 8, 2014
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

i prefer xbox 360s UI. Microsoft cant just think adults only game on here. xbox 360s UI is definetly more kiddier with avatars like on the social page.

Side note the windows 10 like UI is much better and faster than the windows 8 like UI Xbox 1 launched with.

smileskybird, Jan 8, 2014
  3. The DJ Zeke
    The DJ Zeke Guest
    XBOX One DASHBORD

the UI (Dashboard) that vane with the last big update is the worst UI ever for Xbox One. I could not care less how much more or less GS my friends made compared with mine.

The setup is terrible, it lacks the structure and overview of the previous UI.

In short, GIVE ME THE PREVIOUS UI BACK AGAIN!

The DJ Zeke, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: