The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...

Discus and support The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, the social part of my xbox game bar doesnt work at all it wont load messages or load my friends list at all and has been doing this for months... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mattp077, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Mattp077
    Mattp077 Guest

The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...

Hi, the social part of my xbox game bar doesnt work at all

it wont load messages or load my friends list at all and has been doing this for months

ive tried loads of fixes on these forums ive tried to uninstall and reinstall the xbox apps, ive been into registry editor ive set up local users on my laptop and still nothings worked, can anyone give me a fix please as this is really becoming an annoying issue

:)

Mattp077, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Mattp077 Win User

The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends list right now try again in a bit''

HI,

Ive done all of the above alreasy to no avail.

Ive updated everything and reinstalled the apps.

Ive even tried just using the xbox app on pc and when i create a party all it says is "Connecting" in the party window and no one can join the party.

Thanks

Matt
  3. CarTzy Win User

The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends list right now try again in a bit''

Hello Mattp077,

Thank you for performing the troubleshooting steps. Since it is still not working, the issue may seem more complicated and need further investigation. We recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them, as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Mattp077,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the social part of your Xbox game bar. This issue can sometimes happen due to network problems or server maintenance.

If you’re experiencing issues using Xbox Game Bar on your Windows device, make sure that you have the latest version of Windows and that all your Windows updates are complete. If you’re experiencing issues with your shortcuts not working, check for updates and ensure that you’re using the latest version of Xbox Game Bar.

Please try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:

- Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable and fast enough for online gaming.

- Restart your Xbox game bar by pressing Windows + G and then clicking on the settings icon and choosing Restart.

- Sign out and sign back in to your Xbox account on the game bar.

- Update your Windows 10 and Xbox game bar to the latest version.

- If none of the above steps work, please contact us again with more details about your system and the error message you are getting.

Please see: Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we hope you can enjoy your gaming experience soon.

Thank you for choosing Xbox.
  5. an4lbuccaneer Win User

Xbox One Friends List Down Again?

Working hard all week looking forward to social game of fifa......dashboard says friends are online but when i open friends list...."we cannot show your friends right now" oh and xbox support says no issues grrŕrr
  6. xforeskill Win User

cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10

When i join a party my xbox game bar crashes and when i look at my device manager my teredo isnt showing even when i enable show hidden devices and i cant install it under legacy hardware when i. Go to settings gaming xbox networking it says teredo is
    unable to qualify
Thema:

1. The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends... - Similar Threads - social part game

2. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  3. Game bar social widget keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar social widget keeps crashing: whenever i open game bar my social widget says "something went wrong" and when i restart it just crashes again, so in other words the social widget is unusable submitted by /u/0m3g4_rul3s...
  4. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  5. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  6. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  7. Xbox social widget not loading

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox social widget not loading: Hi, usually chat with my friends on Xbox. On PC, I usually use Xbox Game Bar's widget Xbox Social to chat. But after a long time not using, I started chatting again. But unlike before, the widget...
  8. Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar: I've used Xbox Game Bar many of times in the past to join Xbox parties and send messages, however today when I loaded up Xbox Game Bar to do just that, the Xbox Social tab had just simply vanished...
  9. Social part at Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Social part at Bingo: Hello, social part at Bingo now crashing down for 3 weeks constantly. Not able to redeem more than two or three gift and the getting kicked out every time. Re-installation, resetting the...
  10. Social part bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Social part bingo: Why is social part always kicking me out? Hard to send gifts, need up to ten or more tries ....redemption of gifts more than poor, breakdown after two max.....couls you please fix that, it is...