The Sims 4 Saved Game won't load

Discus and support The Sims 4 Saved Game won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having issues with my Sims 4 loading my saved game for the last week or 2. I can get to the home screen just fine. I click to "resume" my game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kayla J1, May 1, 2023.

1. Kayla J1
    Kayla J1 Guest

I'm having issues with my Sims 4 loading my saved game for the last week or 2. I can get to the home screen just fine. I click to "resume" my game and the loading bar gets all the way to the end and then boots me back to my Xbox home screen. It is the digital copy. I've already uninstalled the game, reset my profile, reset my console. Tried playing from a different profile also. My game just did an update today and my console does not need updated. I tried loading it with and without internet connection. I do not want to erase it completely, as I don't want to lose my saved games. Anyone having this issue? Any other resolutions other than erasing everything?

:)

Kayla J1, May 1, 2023
  2. DominumStige Win User

sims 4 slots missing

Hi!

If the slot has been deleted, it can not be recovered as the save has been overwritten. On the

PC version
    it would have been possible (probably).
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?

The Sims 4 is not a play anywhere game, and so the saves cannot be transferred over to the PC. You will have to start again on there.
  4. Yoeri.1 Win User

xbox game progress saved niet

Hello there!

If auto save wasn't on, then you may have lost the data. That is why you shouldn't abruptly turn off your Xbox because, 1. you could lose your data and 2, you could corrupt your drive and cause a repair issue.

Thanks!
    I think you guys don't understand what i'm saying...

in the beginning of playing Forza, and dead rising 4 the game saves.

But after a while it stops saving the game progress . in the game it says it will save after any mission you play but I won't save the game?

or it wont load the last saved game. it's not about auto save on or off it just won't save the game like i say.. It happened with forza pay 80 euro. can't play the game anymore because i wont save.. it happened to state of decay when it came out, can't play
    the game because it won't save or load and now its happens to dead rising 4. Please read this good
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Saved game won't load

Hey rauster424! Is it giving you an error message or code when trying to load your last save? Post back and let me know!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Sims 4 saved game file

If she's been signed into Live while playing, her saves are stored on the cloud. She would just need to be signed into the same account and the save will resync when she starts the game.
Thema:

1. The Sims 4 Saved Game won't load - Similar Threads - Sims Saved Game

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  4. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  5. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  6. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  7. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  8. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  9. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  10. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....