The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this?...

Discus and support The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this?... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please fix this. It’s extremely annoying to pay for early access and not even be able to wear the uniforms I made. 7d7e84e8-0730-4bdd-8fb3-be6360bf9ed6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spencer Greene, Mar 26, 2023.

1. The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this?...

Please fix this. It’s extremely annoying to pay for early access and not even be able to wear the uniforms I made.

:)

Spencer Greene, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this? It’s a ridiculously easy fix.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for in-game issues it is handled by the game support but no worries as I will be helping you still.

If I may ask, what is the exact error message or error code that you're getting whenever you're trying to use your custom uniforms?
  3. Remedy OmG Win User

List of Customization Unlockables?

When you go in to customize your uniform when you highlight a piece, it says what you need to do in the bottom left of the screen. It will also tell you if that operation is active or not (It has to be active for you to actually unlock the thing).
  4. Buick350X Win User

The Wolf Skin

gotta go into customize charter settings, where ya chose patchs n uniforms.....
  5. Darkberry Win User

Please Address: Incorrect Military Avatar Uniforms and Male Only

If you havent noticed almost 90% of acu's and class a's are incorrect for the avatars just like they have an officers cap and an enlisted uniform but no officers uniform. I stay away from military uniforms with the avatar as I dont need to show off with
    my avatar that im in the military my bio does that for me. oh and the army would destroy the marines anyday XD
  6. Remedy OmG Win User

wolf kill streak

Go to the character customization menu (where you change your uniform and patch, etc) at the bottom there's a guard dog option to change the skin.
Thema:

The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this?...

1. The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this?... - Similar Threads - Show allow custom

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...: I'm playing Minecraft on Mobile phone d24c24aa-d972-49e8-a9f6-a46611e152dd
  5. I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...: When using my Xbox 360, It suddenly refuses to connect to the internet at all. The code 80151912 consistently pops up. What does it mean? Has Live been shut down? Will it ever connect again, or...
  6. Purchased the John Wick double feature few years back. Shows I own them, but will not allow...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased the John Wick double feature few years back. Shows I own them, but will not allow...: Bought the john wick double feature, have the digital receipt, but will not let me watch, nor will it load into movies anywhere. Use to work fine. Not sure where or what went wrong......
  7. Xbox Series X does not show "Allow Dolby Vision" or "Dolby Vision for Gaming" with LG C1...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X does not show "Allow Dolby Vision" or "Dolby Vision for Gaming" with LG C1...: I'm having trouble getting Dolby Vision working on the Xbox Series X with LG C1 OLED TV. The Xbox says that my TV supports Dolby Vision for gaming up to 4k 120Hz, but I do not get the options...
  8. Hard drive beeps wont show its getting power and wont allow me to connect my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive beeps wont show its getting power and wont allow me to connect my controller: My xbox one has little memmory on its internal hard drive, so i purchased a seagate 2tb external hard drive. It worked fine lastnight. I wake up this morning and it wont let me play any games on...
  9. Far Cry 5 suddenly “doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live”, Screenshots won’t show up in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Far Cry 5 suddenly “doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live”, Screenshots won’t show up in ...: Okay, before Far Cry 5’s update today installed, there were no problems with my DVR. But suddenly, after it installed, not only won’t it show any of my screenshots despite the screenshots still...
  10. Game DVR on Windows will not show/play video nor allow me to download/share them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR on Windows will not show/play video nor allow me to download/share them: I don't know if this is just a technical issue on xbox's part, but as far as i can tell i haven't changed anything since last time i download screenshots and videos off of the game DVR. however,...