The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library.

Discus and support The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I originally bought Xbox One version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 and then later I purchased the upgrade to Series X|S version. When I go into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Procrastus, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Procrastus
    Procrastus Guest

The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library.

I originally bought Xbox One version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 and then later I purchased the upgrade to Series X|S version. When I go into my library of purchased games, I do not see Series X|S version of the game, I only see the Xbox One version. If I go into the Store, it shows I own both version and allows me to download the Series X|S version.

Why is Series X|S version not showing up in my purchased library?

:)

Procrastus, Apr 23, 2021
  2. US Revenge Win User

Tony Hawk HD Opinions?

uh tony hawk pro skater 1 and 2 were on the PS1..... did they remake it for xbox?
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Is there a chance for Tony Hawk games to become backwards compatible?

More or less. Your best bet is to reach out to the developers and producers of the games.

I was a big fan of the Tony Hawk franchise back in the day. Mind you, I really only played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on the PlayStation, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 on the Dreamcast. Good times.
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

What is you next game?

My next game without doubt will be; Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 HD
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Top 10 XBLA Games

Miinecraft

Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD

Battlefield 1943

Sonic 2
  6. Procrastus Win User

How do I escalate this issue after the first round of help was unsuccessful?
Thema:

1. The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library. - Similar Threads - Series X|S version

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help): I just bought a second hand Series X yesterday, I was blown away when I seen it was only hitting 30-45Mb/s , while my Series S has no issue consistently holding 150-195Mb/s.. I’ve tried many...
  4. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...
  5. Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console: [img] Hello I brought the Gta 5 from game pass to my Series S console but cant install X|S version it says "doesnt need to be installed" also when i launch the game it looks xbox 360 graphics....
  6. Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...: As question states, I purchased the Series S|X upgrade dlc for THPS and The Outer Worlds, but the Series S|X versions do not show in my Library. I’m required to endlessly search the MS Store to...
  7. Wreckfest Series X/S version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest Series X/S version: Hi, I'd like to buy Wreckfest Complete Edition optimized for Series X (60fps 4K), is there such thing? Currently I play a standard edition of the game on Game Pass. This version doesn't seem to...
  8. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  9. The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library: I bought Xbox One version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 and later i purchased the upgrade for xbox Series X|S. If i go into my library of purchased games, I don't see the xbox Series X|S version, I...
  10. Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...: The YouTube app on xbox series s and I have heard it is the same for series x has a problem with the video and audio synchronization. The audio is delayed on the app while the video is ahead of...