The second wave Offer List > The official letter to Microsoft

Discus and support The second wave Offer List > The official letter to Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ^ Thats not even remotely funny Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andydeng, Mar 18, 2014.

  1. The second wave Offer List > The official letter to Microsoft


    ^ Thats not even remotely funny
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    The second wave Offer List > The official letter to Microsoft

    ^ Thats not even remotely funny
  3. RakkaDisciprine Win User

    The second wave Offer List > The official letter to Microsoft

    I think part of the ongoing issue is their concern about language localization which takes time to get right, and is certainly a flaw of building the system on the Kinect. The Kinect is the reason that the console is more expensive than the PS4, and they're
    not going to be able to market it effectively in a country if it doesn't even work correctly.
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    The second wave Offer List > The official letter to Microsoft

    @virtualduck - Taiwan is an island, crossing the border would be very soggy
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    The second wave Offer List > The official letter to Microsoft

    Thank you. It does seem unusual. Wait... blocked from selling the console... it must be a Sony Conspiracy! They've buying out Taiwan and Hong Kong! Oh the humanity!

    ...No? Oh sure, everything ELSE is a conspiracy...
  6. A Virtual Duck Win User

    The second wave Offer List > The official letter to Microsoft

    Why not...*gasp* import it like we in Switzerland had to? Why is it such a bother to cross a border/order online/fly in to get it? (The last only if you have a business trip or holiday.)

    I mean jeez, you'd think Russia had invaded or something. Which judging by their recent record isn't impossible...
Thema:

The second wave Offer List > The official letter to Microsoft

Loading...
  1. The second wave Offer List > The official letter to Microsoft - Similar Threads - second wave Offer

  2. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  3. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  4. Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from WiFi for 20-30 seconds on 5 gHz

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from WiFi for 20-30 seconds on 5 gHz: I have an Xbox Series X and have had it for a while. I have had connectivity issues in the past, with my Xbox cutting out for 20-30 seconds on my WiFi, which is enough to disconnect me from online...
  5. Second play cod black ops

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Second play cod black ops: I have two accounts both with game pass signed into Xbox. When I go to cod black op multiplayer or zombies and turn on my second controller nothing happens. I go into settings and manually assign...
  6. What to do if login security code times out in 10 seconds. Doesn't matter how many times I try

    in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if login security code times out in 10 seconds. Doesn't matter how many times I try: Every time I turn on the Xbox it comes up with the 2 step verification code. I can't even type it in by the time it times out. d462faa5-0fb9-492a-9b4c-36f70b64a680
  7. Can’t Get Second Player to Join on “It Takes Two” via Game Pass on LG TV

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Get Second Player to Join on “It Takes Two” via Game Pass on LG TV: I’m running into an issue trying to play It Takes Two on my LG Smart TV using Xbox Cloud Gaming. Here’s my setup: • I have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription • I’m using the Xbox...
  8. Is there anyone that didn't receive a message from the second wave of names xbox released...

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyone that didn't receive a message from the second wave of names xbox released...: I only ask because I saw people got messages a few days ago and I still haven't gotten anything, even though I got a message the first time. submitted by /u/IGutlessIWonder [link] [comments]
  9. second wave pack for gears of war4 i met the requirements by loggin in before june 8 still i ...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    second wave pack for gears of war4 i met the requirements by loggin in before june 8 still i ...: i been waiting almost a week for this second wave pack gears of war 4 i log in befoe june 8 they said you guys can help fe4abb08-b9b0-416c-a910-2c7269be9c2b
  10. Can I trust this list? Second wave of backward compatibility

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I trust this list? Second wave of backward compatibility: I found this image on a Chinese forum. People say these games will be on the second wave of backward compatibility. Can I trust this or it is just a joke? [View:页面不存在_百度搜索]...