The screen cuts out when i record with xbox game bar.

Discus and support The screen cuts out when i record with xbox game bar. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have a problem when I record the screen with the xbox game bar that I can't solve. Information that may be relevant, I have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Macarena González1, Feb 16, 2023.

1. The screen cuts out when i record with xbox game bar.

Good afternoon, I have a problem when I record the screen with the xbox game bar that I can't solve.

Information that may be relevant, I have a laptop, connected to a monitor, I have this problem only when I record the monitor. I also use Windows 11. I cant recall if the same thing happened to me when I was using windows 10.

When I record, whether it's normal recording or recording the last minute of the game, on a small, normal or full screen, the recording is cut off, it cuts off the right and bottom part in an L shape. This does not happen in the game, it happens in the recording.

It's been happening to me for a long time now, I've researched several times but never found anyone with the same problem or any solution at all.

I would be very grateful if someone could assist me.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Macarena González1, Feb 16, 2023
  2. jacob ford1 Win User

How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?

Being on PC, I have this issue as well. There is no way to map "take a screen shot" or "Start/stop Recording" to the Elite controller through the Xbox Game Bar, or Accessories App....the button mapping works fine on the accessories app, but the Game Bar application does not recognize the button inputs from the controller when attempting to assign a short cut. Short cuts must be assigned via Key Board currently, and the short cuts do not translate over IE: 'Shift - A' on the key board is not the equivalent of 'Shift-A' on the controller. To use the screenshot or recording feature on PC, I currently have quickly hit the short cut on the keyboard, then get back to the controller...very inefficient.
  3. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  4. Vannec Win User

Disturbing messages from Xbox app

I think, during your trial to record, you may have hit the win+G button while a chrome window was active. This tells game bar to identify that app as a recordable game.

The reason why the messages persisted after you logged out is because the xbox app is searate from game bar--the feature that records the screen.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Unale to find the screen recordings of Xbox

6. Mr. Trust_A Win User

how to record screen?

Thema:

The screen cuts out when i record with xbox game bar.

1. The screen cuts out when i record with xbox game bar. - Similar Threads - screen cuts record

2. Xbox series X screen has green dots and keeps cutting out. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen has green dots and keeps cutting out. How can I fix this?: My xbox series x screen has green dots in the background and keeps cutting out after about 20 seconds consistently. I have checked all hdmi cables and there's no issue with other devices. Anyone...
  3. Why does my game cut back to main screen after a couple of hours of play but immediately...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game cut back to main screen after a couple of hours of play but immediately...: Why does my game cut back to main screen after a couple of hours of play but immediately plays another game? f0fb94b1-7b50-4830-9c06-ce4de0eb04b9
  4. Xbox one screen edges cut off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one screen edges cut off: I have a 50inch panasonic vierra hdtv and spent an hour messing around with the screen settings and nothing I can find makes the screen fit on my Xbox one s. If I’m playing Far Cry 5 my health bar...
  5. Cut screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cut screen: So my tv is cut of i have a philips tv model no. :22pfl4505d/f7 Can someone please help ive been trying for at least a year now and i tried the web and nothing im really fustrated...
  6. Screen edges cut off, TV setting to adjust disabled. Need options on new TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen edges cut off, TV setting to adjust disabled. Need options on new TV: So on quite a few games that I lay, the screen is chopped off on all sides. I have looked up how to fix it, but since the games do not have an adjust setting, I have to use the TV's. That being...
  7. Screen cut off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen cut off: The edges of the game are cut off on my TV screen - how can I fix this? 29e735c8-7539-4b45-aff2-51dacf59bd0c
  8. Screen edges cut off, TV setting to adjust disabled. Need options on new TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen edges cut off, TV setting to adjust disabled. Need options on new TV: So on quite a few games that I lay, the screen is chopped off on all sides. I have looked up how to fix it, but since the games do not have an adjust setting, I have to use the TV's. That being...
  9. Screen edges cut off. Overscan issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen edges cut off. Overscan issues.: I've been using my original Xbox One with the edges of the image on the screen cut off. First with my Vizio TV then the same problem when I bought a larger flat screen on Craigslist. About 2 years...
  10. Shadow warrior screen cut off issue plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow warrior screen cut off issue plz help: hi i am currently playing shadow warrior 1 and i am having a screen problem where it is cut off at top and bottom. My tv is Samsung and quite old so there is no setting to change it and there is...