The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform

Discus and support The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm sure everyone has heard the rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform I just wanted to give my opinion and feedback on what I think... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052, Feb 13, 2024.

1. The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform

I'm sure everyone has heard the rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform I just wanted to give my opinion and feedback on what I think Microsoft should do with their first party games. I think Microsoft/Xbox Should keep all of their first party games exclusive to the Xbox Ecosystem and release them on Xbox first then on PC later on. Then with select games and games that don't do well release them on other platforms

submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dry-Philosophy-3052, Feb 13, 2024
  2. f00xm4n Win User

Worse Graphics Than 360

That's just not true, a few multi platform games are 720 and that's coz they are using old gen graphics engines which the ps4 is based on, unlike the next gen xbox. Hence first party games such as forza being 1080p and 60fps
  3. voteDC Win User

Direct X12 Game Changer?

DX12 might be great for first party games or exclusives but what about multi-platform titles?

Are developers really going to put effort into getting the best from DX12 if other platforms are't going to be using it. Will the PS4 support it, it's rumoured to be Windows 8 exclusive on the PC.

So potentially one console wont support it and neither will the most used PC operating system.

Are developers really going to get the best out of DX12 when the One will also support DX11? More likely I expect we'll be getting the visual equivalent of a Kinect lean.
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

What type of GPU?

[quote user="xBL4CK L4NT3RNx"]

Look at this gen, PS3 was suppose to be the more powerful machine and in the end, most multi platform games ended looking better on the 360. Now if you want the best graphics possible, then PC is the only way to go.

[/quote]

That's true. This generation, since the PlayStation 3's architecture was so different it was much harder to port for, thus cross-platform usually (though not always) didn't look as well.

As for first party exclusives, both platforms have exceptional looking titles.
  5. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

6. Rubix99 Win User

Reason for price cut deal

Actually a lot of important people care. Especially third party developers who make very popular big selling multi platform games. Games like Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid V that get the special treatment on the best selling platform.
Thema:

The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform

1. The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform - Similar Threads - rumors party games

2. Xbox Ban exploit...is this a rumor?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ban exploit...is this a rumor?: There's a lot going around about an Xbox Ban exploit. What's the truth here is this a rumor? 7047dd99-8f9c-49a0-b659-618846666784
  3. Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think: It is all but officially confirmed that a new batman game is in development, and the most recent rumor indicates its reveal will be very soon. Announcement is a Soliary As part of the currently...
  4. Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?: I think a lot of people is waiting for this release to be as soon as possible, but the news about it just say that it will be soon is there any release date scheduled yet ?...
  5. battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?: i hear and read only a rumor e643c59a-acaa-4eeb-8813-3a2627b10a96
  6. Harcèlement et rumeur [Translation - Harassment and rumor]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Harcèlement et rumeur [Translation - Harassment and rumor]: Bonjour aujourdhui un mec s’amuse a lance une rimeur sur moi sois disans je serait un predateur sexuel je ne sais pas comment faire car il samuse a cree des billet de recherche de groupe pour...
  7. Rumor about 360 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor about 360 servers: Ok so there is this guy at my high school who keeps saying the 360 servers are shutting down in november and I just want to know if this is true or not 6d7c29b5-deb3-469a-8077-3a0ea4c507b8
  8. Hot Rumor - The Forums Are Getting Updated!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hot Rumor - The Forums Are Getting Updated!: I haven't had it in well over a year before the last day or so. eed6665c-697c-49e6-9d7b-ec316725bf6f
  9. Rumor new xbox 1 in 2017 called scorpio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor new xbox 1 in 2017 called scorpio: if that is the aim to me that says all new hardware as its just all rumors you can only guess but to me that says all new hardware if this is the case will the old games work unlike the neo which...
  10. If the rumor is true about K/M support coming to XBOX ONE games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    If the rumor is true about K/M support coming to XBOX ONE games.: there will be a lot of RTS flooding the XBOX store. e5534780-e570-4487-b156-e20be7bdcb18