The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

Discus and support The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sagadali, Jul 12, 2023.

1. sagadali
    sagadali Guest

The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what caused this?

Thank you

Best Wishes

-Sajad Sadiq

:)

sagadali, Jul 12, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Sagadali, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble when trying to use your Xbox 360 controller. Based on your post description, this could be a potential issue with the stick.

However, before getting your controller inspected with a technician, I can suggest you to:

1. Test the controller on a different console and verify if the problem persists.

2. Clean carefully your controller by following the recommendations provided on the article below:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. Gigaman EXE Win User

Left Analog Stick on Xbox One Controller

Same here my friend. I left the controller in a place and after a while it starts moving forward. Is annoying when editing in project spark and moves forward alone when trying to edit. I think is since the update to make the analog sticks more sensitive,
    but i don't see complains, just this post.
  4. RossFandey Win User

XBOX One controller issue

im having issues with the left analog stick sensitivity. the left analog stick isn't sensitive enough so in order to run i have to move it all the way and the controller shell is cutting into the plastic of it.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Left analog stick now drifts.

yes my left stick on my day one clicks when i move right then down and my titanfall stick now has a problem on call of duty or destiny if i move to the right i move fine if i move to the left i move slow
  6. Entwine Win User

XBOX ONE Controller lag

As an update I noticed moving from left to right very quick using the analog stick there is a slight delay on the home page too, however this delay does not appear to be present using the d-pad.

This is suspiciously pointing towards the left analog stick input.

Can anyone else try this and see?

p.s. I have tried two fully functioning pads with the latest firmware (it may be the firmware)
Thema:

1. The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog - Similar Threads - right stick 360

2. Controller Delay for the right stick only.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Delay for the right stick only.: This only happened the other day but when I got in to play the new sea of thieves update I noticed that there's a considerable delay in my camera movements. Thinking this was just sea of thieves I...
  3. My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...: It's definitely not the controller it's some how in the Xbox it's self. My controller works fine on my other Xbox. bbebe389-ddb7-4a95-a507-7f91f9d76975
  4. Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.: Ok im ready to pull what hair i have left out over this. Im using a Samsung A21S phone and a Madcats xbox 360 wired controller. Everything works fine except for the right stick and both triggers....
  5. Xbox 360 wireless controller's right analogue stick squeaks (2 weeks old)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller's right analogue stick squeaks (2 weeks old): Hello I've had this controller for two weeks and its right analogue stick started squeaking VERY loudly. To the point of not being able to immerse myself into the game. It sounds like a dying...
  6. Right analog stick not working on 360 console (console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right analog stick not working on 360 console (console issue): This appears to be a console issue, looking for tips. I was playing a game and the right stick suddenly stopped working. It's an older controller so I quit and happened to have a new controller...
  7. Xbox 360 Controller Right Stick has a strange deadzone... Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller Right Stick has a strange deadzone... Help!: Hey guys, I just fixed my old wireless xbox 360 controller. It was not connecting previously, and after fixing it, it started having a new problem. My right thumbstick only goes to the left if I...
  8. Xbox 360 controller right analog stick pulls down only in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller right analog stick pulls down only in game: I am using a Xbox 360 controller on my PC and recently the right analog stick pulls down only when in a game.I tested the hardware on the PC under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and...
  9. Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new 360 controller right analog stick problem: hi, i just bought a new controller and i am having problems with the right analog stick, it works fine when,i am playing fifa but when i went onto call of duty the right analog stick was not...
  10. Xbox 360 unable to recognize right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to recognize right analog stick: Hello, I was playing Fallout 3 on a xbox360 s 250gb console and my right analog stick stopped working. Initially I thought it was the controller, so I tried another and another and another......