the rift just is stuck on load screen after signing into account. any ideas on fix

Discus and support the rift just is stuck on load screen after signing into account. any ideas on fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] the rift just is stuck on load screen after signing into account. this is the screen i see. i have tried uninstalling it verify game files. even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XGN KillThirsty, Jan 20, 2023.

1. the rift just is stuck on load screen after signing into account. any ideas on fix

the rift just is stuck on load screen after signing into account. any ideas on fix [​IMG]
    the rift just is stuck on load screen after signing into account. this is the screen i see. i have tried uninstalling it verify game files. even installing it onto a different hard drive. nothing seems to work anything will be helpful thank you.

:)

XGN KillThirsty, Jan 20, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

the rift just is stuck on load screen after signing into account. any ideas on fix

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button then go back and search for the game title Riftbreaker then click Advanced options again then click the repair button for that as well. Try launching the game and see if it works now.
  3. txbyz2049 Win User

Xbox Companion stuck on green loading screen

I've uninstalled it and closed and opened it many times. I even signed out of my microsoft account and signed in again to try to resolve the issue. It's just stuck on the loading screen.
  4. heliocentric Win User

Borderlands 2 DLC Drop 1. 16/10/12

Just bought the season pass today and downloaded the new oasis stuff. I'm on my first playthrough. Booted up the box, went to load my game and.................... Stuck on the loading screen. Tried again and....................... Stuck on the loading screen.
    Tried moving save, clearing the cache even installing the game on the HD. No luck.

Any ideas other than I've wasted 60 quid?
  5. Disturbed Shawn Win User

Dashboard is not accessible.

I'm having a similar problem, today I turned on my xbox 360 & signed in and I was stuck at the loading screen for 5 minutes then I decided to turn off the xbox and turn it back on. I signed in again and it loaded the dashboard, then I went to account management
    and got stuck at the loading screen again.
  6. Gooey223 Win User

I need help signing in on my Xbox Account

It doesn't have anything to do with the Router or the Power Cable, it'll show the auto-sign in, but then it'll just say, "Bye (Name)!" Then, when I try to sign in, it just gets stuck in the loading screen, I can exit out, but nothing happens in the loading
    screen.
Thema:

1. the rift just is stuck on load screen after signing into account. any ideas on fix - Similar Threads - rift stuck load

2. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  3. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  4. Is it possible to play rift breaker on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play rift breaker on xbox one?: Last time I had access to this game was through gamepass ultimate cloud gaming, and it shows in the store that its not playable on my xbox one s yet I can still buy it. I saw briefly somewhere on...
  5. Hello is anyone else have issues with Chasm The Rift on the Series ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello is anyone else have issues with Chasm The Rift on the Series ?: Hello Everytime i want to play the game it says it needs an update ,but can't get it right now and a error code 0x8b050033 is been like this all day and unable 2 play it is that has something to...
  6. Xbox one streaming VR is only on oculus rift, it's possible to transfer it on oculus gear VR ?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one streaming VR is only on oculus rift, it's possible to transfer it on oculus gear VR ?: Hello, im wondering if it's possible to transfer/convert/run app from oculus rift- this one: ( https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1266881563371842/?locale=pl_PL ) To Oculus gear Vr. If...
  7. XBox One S and Oculus Rift S connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S and Oculus Rift S connections: Hi I have an Xbox One S and an Oculus Rift s but i can only connect the USB and not the displayport. Is there an adapter i need to purchase? The Rift came with one but the xbox doesn't have the...
  8. Forza HORIZON con OCULUS RIFT S su PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza HORIZON con OCULUS RIFT S su PC: Buongiorno, volevo sapere se c’è la possibilit di usare l’OCULUS RIFT S con FORZA HORIZON 4 aquistato su xbox anywhere. Ho trovato solo l’app XBOX ONE STREAMING, scaricata su windows 10 ma ho...
  9. Oculus Quest/Rift on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oculus Quest/Rift on Xbox: VR for Xbox would be amazing! I just hope it doesn't get abandoned like the Kinect. They would need to release some good games for it. 270ba3eb-41c0-4437-b49e-de630c24abf2
  10. Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S: After minecraft beta updated to 1.13.0.13 the game does not display properly on oculus rift s. All mobs are floating up the air and the player avatar is in the way of the view. I have tried...