the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

Discus and support the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeterNicholsPGN, Apr 23, 2024.

1. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it?

the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly [​IMG]

:)

PeterNicholsPGN, Apr 23, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi PeterNicholsPGN. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services.

Try loading the Rewards page from a different browser or device. If the issue persists please contact the Microsoft Rewards team, that way the correct support can help you: https://rewards.microsoft.com/support
  3. CHUCK MORR1S Win User

Gamertag Displaying Incorrectly

Yeah its very annoying. Hopefully I will get to the bottom of it and let you know.
  4. CRiMiN4L Win User

I'm having the same issue .. ( showing )

Isn't it possible for Xbox to just change the gamertag to something else, and then back to the original.. ( in y case.. change to "Anyname", and then change "Anyname" back to ( the way it was originally created) .

Or if M$ is willing to spot me 1600 Microsoft points ( 800 to change & 800 to change back) I'll do it myself! Been paying membership for a long time ( 6-7 years) you guys should really be able to fix this!

I've been on the phone with the dutch M$ support here.. but they are too cheap to spot any M$ points! Here's to hoping the US CSD does care a bit more about their customers
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Thank you Andy - we're taking a look. :)
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Thanks again! I'm going to collect some info on this and I'll let you know what I find out. Thanks!
Thema:

1. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly - Similar Threads - Rewards page displaying

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. why am I not able to access the rewards giving page

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am I not able to access the rewards giving page: For a week now when I play the microsoft solitaire collection, i.e. the daily challenge or the todays events I no long get the rewards giving page it seems to have been removed?...
  5. Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?: Went to redeem them as normal and it just came up that I was suspended from the program for some reason and I don’t understand what I did to get suspended from it. I’ve tried setting up a support...
  6. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  7. Why doesn't the Reward page open in my browser?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't the Reward page open in my browser?: I just see the blank page and it doesn't load anything other than the Microsoft logo and won't let me redeem my points 15972351-eab0-4fcd-b38b-f55821a998fb
  8. My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to...: In my microsoft rewards account,my redeem page showing,"Opps,look like you are on the go.Please help me to fix this issue. 0325d40c-99e0-4560-9ba5-2c7f5a4862d9
  9. Why isn't the robux reward not there in the redeem page? I worked so hard for these 1.5k...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the robux reward not there in the redeem page? I worked so hard for these 1.5k...: I had redeemed robux reward last year oct-nov i guess but now when i have the needed amount its no where to be seen Anyone can help? 53ee9d55-54d3-4361-a66a-6dc0249fb7c0
  10. Reward page showing "Your account needs updating to make a deposit!"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward page showing "Your account needs updating to make a deposit!": Hi, The page Xbox Live Rewards is showing the message "Your account needs updating to make a deposit!" How can I resolve this? Cheers. 4e3afe88-aa6b-4fac-8e37-7ac516c0afe0