the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

Discus and support the refunding is too hard and actually impossible in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Eetu Koivula, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Eetu Koivula
    Eetu Koivula Guest

i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the nine numbers BUT MY NUMBER HAS 10 NUMBERS AND NO G ****

:)

Eetu Koivula, Apr 7, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Eetu. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What are you trying to refund exactly? What page or website are you trying to request a refund from?
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

4. Eetu Koivula Win User

5. Eetu Koivula Win User

Hi Eetu. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor. What are you trying to refund exactly? What page or website are you trying to request a refund from?
    im trying to refund Halo: MCC through the steps provided in the official microsoft page about refunding
  6. k0rruptiD Win User

Dragons... Weak?

difficulty does not affect enemies health, only the amount of damage they cause. enemies will always have the same health.

and to the op, if dragons were near impossible, you'd be here complaining they are too hard and too frequent. they made the first dragons easy to kill for a reason. so people could actually kill them.
Thema:

1. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible - Similar Threads - refunding too hard

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?: My mate recently bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java for £25, but never received either game, so he refunded it. After 3 days, he never got his money back or the game. He went to return the game...
  5. Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too: Since it's practically impossible to get in touch with Microsoft customer support this is my only option. I forgot to unsubscribe to gamepass months ago and haven't used the service in an even...
  6. I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought robux and I regret it and tried refunding it and they didn’t want too: Bought a 20 dollar gift and I bought robux and I wasn’t too sure about it and I disided that it wasn’t worth it and I didn’t want the robux any more. I tried refunding it but they declined and I...
  7. too many refund=ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too many refund=ban?: I've refunded 2 items so far which where both last year one a season pass and the other one currency on a game and I want to refund something else but will that cause a ban since that will be...
  8. Refund not accepted due to too much time played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund not accepted due to too much time played?: So I recently bought a game called Green Hell (no offense to anyone who plays that) and requested a refund, I expected the game to be kinda like Grounded since that’s my fav game. Anyway onto the...
  9. Too many refund requests can cause a ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Too many refund requests can cause a ban?: So i decided to refund gears of war ultimate edition deluxe version cause it didnt come with gears of war 2 and 3, as i was told by someone, and then i worried to see 4 requested refunds, in which...
  10. Mi reembolsooo�� ya llevo esperando demasiado [My refund I've been waiting too long]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi reembolsooo�� ya llevo esperando demasiado [My refund I've been waiting too long]: Llevo esperando mucho tiempo un reembolso y para variar no puedo hacer ni una compra con mi targeta. Venga ya que tipo de servicio es este [Mod removed] [Translation-I've been waiting a long time...