The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box

Discus and support The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with the power supply of my xbox 360 slim. What happens is that the little light that turns green when the console is turned on, has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiplessWings5, Feb 18, 2017.

1. The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box

I have a problem with the power supply of my xbox 360 slim. What happens is that the little light that turns green when the console is turned on, has turned red more than 3 times today, Saturday, February 18, 2017, both in downloaded games and online games,
    especially In online games and I do not know how to repair the little light. I hope your answer on how to solve my problem and can give me support on what to do if I find myself in the same situation or how to avoid it.

:)

LiplessWings5, Feb 18, 2017
  2. Xbox 360 Slim Red dot

I have a black Xbox 360 Slim which got the red dot on the console power button. The tv screen stays black. No error codes or anything is shown. The power box lights up from orange to green when I switch the console on but the console gets the red dot. Please
    help. What do I do?

HillyTester0125, Feb 18, 2017
  3. Solid Red Dot on Xbox Slim

Hello,

The solid red dot on an Xbox 360 slim usually indicates a malfunctioning component with your console. Phone Xbox support in your region or use the following address to set up a repair.

support.xbox.com/.../repair-process

For further info regarding the red dot on your console, I would reccomend reading this article -

www.consoledoctor.co.uk/.../red-dot-of-death

Hope this helps you The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box :)

SupaSoreBeaver1, Feb 18, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there LiplessWings5.

It's possible you'll need to replace the power supply. If you have it plugged into a power strip, make sure to try it plugged directly into the wall. Also, when you get a chance, please run through this

Power Supply Troubleshooter

Mister Maka, Feb 20, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there LiplessWings5.

It's possible you'll need to replace the power supply. If you have it plugged into a power strip, make sure to try it plugged directly into the wall. Also, when you get a chance, please run through this

Power Supply Troubleshooter
  6. Vault Scrivener Win User

HELP. Microsoft XBOX 360 - wont power on

7. SupaSoreBeaver1 Win User

Solid Red Dot on Xbox Slim

8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

360 slim

The slim shows a red dot not a red ring.
  9. firedemen40 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim red dot on power button.

I tried all those things. The power brick wasn't even startin to heat up.
Thema:

1. The red dot of the xbox 360 slim power box - Similar Threads - red dot 360

2. Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.: I held the pair controller and the eject disk and it flashed 4-1-4-1. i cleaned the veltillation and the slots for cables. Im not sure what else to do 6f5f71de-eed8-429a-b776-e1dc3771971d
  3. Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights: Hi guys looking for help to diagnose my fault. I had a red dot on the power button of my Xbox 360 s . When I interrogate this by holding down the sync button and eject button I get solid red dot...
  4. which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot

in XBoX on Windows
    which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot: so i want to buy an xbox 360 but im worried i will get the RROD so does anyone know which model is least likely to get it? 17fa17e5-4c9c-404c-8f66-ea053b4126b5
  5. Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim: I tried using my Xbox 360 Slim again and whenever I turn it on, it has a red dot in the middle of the power button. Is there anything I can do? 3dc62722-d00b-4a5a-b492-cfc03b067815
  6. red dot xbox 360 system error e71

in XBoX on Consoles
    red dot xbox 360 system error e71: hi , first , i downloaded xbox 360 update using usb , then i noticed that nothing changed and i started messing with the system files then the e71 screen came and the xbox green dot changed to...
  7. xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on: Hi, My xbox 360 working all these years and now suddenly stopped. when turned on the red solid light comes on after couple of second and nothing happens. nothing on screen, just red dot on the...
  8. red dot on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    red dot on xbox 360: my xbox 360 turns red with an E82 error on screen......tried different HDMI and also different TV...please help c9be4748-b26b-486d-a4c5-c05ba7763800
  9. xbox 360 red dot

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 red dot: how can i fix the red dot in xobox 360,,,, why it is not working? what is the reason for only the red dot in the middle of the console??? can i fix it?? 459942bd-c94c-499a-9842-c39b2971999b
  10. Xbox 360 S not working - center dot that shows it is on is red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S not working - center dot that shows it is on is red: Hi all, I'm fairly new to my xbox and was wondering if anyone has any solutions to fixing whatever is causing the red center light (it isn't a red ring). I went through the troubleshooting with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what could be a possiblity for a red dot xbox 360 s