The program "I love horror" doesn't reward me!

Discus and support The program "I love horror" doesn't reward me! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I bought Bioshock: The Collection more than 96 hours ago but still I haven't the 5000 points that I must have for the program "I love horror" because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CydoniaKnight91, Oct 26, 2016.

1. The program "I love horror" doesn't reward me!

I bought Bioshock: The Collection more than 96 hours ago but still I haven't the 5000 points that I must have for the program "I love horror" because I spent more than 48,59 euro and I need to have it on my rewards program so I can do the second part of
    the program for the other 1000 points for doing achievements. Thanks for the support.

:)

CydoniaKnight91, Oct 26, 2016
  2. Is it really necessary?

I LOVE story campaigns that are done well, with atmosphere and an intriguing story; especially horror or survival/horror...or like Bioshock and Mass Effect.

However, Titanfall, in my opinion stands on its own merits. Doesn't need a single story campaign. The MP is addicting and tons of fun - and to me just doesn't get old. Can't wait for the full version in March.

DocHolliday 7, Oct 26, 2016
  3. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    Outlast Is so fun On Xbox one

I would be stoked if this game goes to gwg. I love me some horror!

CODukes4, Oct 26, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello CydoniaKnight91,

There was a brief delay yesterday that slightly extended the normal 96 hour processing time. I can confirm that the Credits are now pending in your account. Apologies for the confusion caused by this delay.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: