"The process terminated unexpectedly (Error 0x0000042B)"

Discus and support "The process terminated unexpectedly (Error 0x0000042B)" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to log into my Microsoft account through Xbox app on Windows, it gives me this error. (picture below) Anyone got a clue to whats going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by karukuo oao, Jan 2, 2023.

1. karukuo oao
    karukuo oao Guest

When I try to log into my Microsoft account through Xbox app on Windows, it gives me this error. (picture below)

Anyone got a clue to whats going on? tysm all and have a good day

"The process terminated unexpectedly (Error 0x0000042B)" [​IMG]

:)

karukuo oao, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Donovan Pereira Win User

error 0x0000042B

Hi there.

It sounds like you are going to have to factory reset the console. Don't worry, you can still keep all your games and apps while doing this though.

To do this, press the Xbox button on your console to open the guide and go to settings. Then select Systems>Console Info>Reset Console. When it prompts you, pick "Reset and Keep My Games and Apps". This will reset it to
    factory settings and will be like setting it up from out of the box. However, all your games and apps will still be on the system meaning you don't have to download them again.

Hopefully that works for you
    i have the same problem and it's not yet solved... Not restoring the computer, not withdrawing the account and re-starting... It's a problem that the app is still in beta and Microsoft as much as Xbox developers must repair...

0x0000042B REPORTED THE SAME CODE IN THE SAME PROBLEM IN MY COMPUTER WITH APP XBOX BETA
  3. Georges C. Win User

0x0000042B error

4. XBF Brad A Win User

error 0x0000042B

Hello Donovan,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

error 0x0000042B

6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

error 0x0000042B

Hi there.

It sounds like you are going to have to factory reset the console. Don't worry, you can still keep all your games and apps while doing this though.

To do this, press the Xbox button on your console to open the guide and go to settings. Then select Systems>Console Info>Reset Console. When it prompts you, pick "Reset and Keep My Games and Apps". This will reset it to
    factory settings and will be like setting it up from out of the box. However, all your games and apps will still be on the system meaning you don't have to download them again.

Hopefully that works for you
Thema:

1. "The process terminated unexpectedly (Error 0x0000042B)" - Similar Threads - process terminated unexpectedly

2. Xbox 360 update can’t be processed Status code 4451-4497-1781-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update can’t be processed Status code 4451-4497-1781-0300-C800-0036: I have had a problem with updating my Xbox 360 slim for a long time when i go on to the xbox home page i am brought up with a option to update xbox live when i press yes it does the update when it...
  3. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  4. Xbox design lab stuck in processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab stuck in processing: I ordered a custom controller on March 11th, it’s March 28th and it still says it’s processing, the money was taken out, is there anyway to get more info on this?...
  5. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  6. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...
  7. refund processed?

in XBoX on Windows
    refund processed?: Hi, i just had an email saying my refund is being processed but i havent asked for a refund, what do i do? has my info been breached? 2214cc7e-8c6b-435d-a16a-f91af750bd65
  8. Why hasn’t my refund processed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn’t my refund processed: I have refunded this game 10 days ago and it says approved but it has not refunded yet. I have payed with ms credits cfa24960-4bea-4380-9ac7-cec1abb98eab
  9. "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...: Same as question, please help me!!!!! a05c0770-e1da-41bc-9532-7d14d199c4f3
  10. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...