The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead

Discus and support The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Going through the first season of The Walking Dead, I ran into a problem when I completed an episode but didn't get an achievement. This was with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Timmey Avakov, Aug 27, 2023.

1. The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead

Going through the first season of The Walking Dead, I ran into a problem when I completed an episode but didn't get an achievement. This was with several episodes in the game. I followed the instructions to solve this problem, but nothing helped at all. Some of the bottoms did open, and some didn't. The Walking Dead Season 1-980/1000g

Season 2 ended with the same problem, some achievements were not unlocked after several playthroughs. The Walking Dead Season 2-960/1000

With difficulty, I gained strength and transgressed to the provocation of the walking dead a new frontier and again ... Again this. I want to know if this is the problem of Microsoft or Telltale themselves, who made such bugs? The Walking Dead A New Frontier-840/1000.

At the moment, I have no desire to go through the last part of the series of these games, and indeed play xbox and earn achievements. Why if they won't give them to me anyway?

:)

Timmey Avakov, Aug 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead