The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

Discus and support The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ibrahem Manhal, Jun 22, 2024 at 8:22 AM.

1. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good.

:)

Ibrahem Manhal, Jun 22, 2024 at 8:22 AM
  2. Soheil1363 Win User

Game Install stuck on 0%

i've same problem with ryse , install offline & a new problem , offline install stuck in 97% and after 10 min installation stop & when try reconnect and try downloading update the persent going on 90% and begin download update and after 2hour stuck in 93%
    and then again stop installation , any one have this problem?
  3. GhostCreeper99 Win User

Can't download anything

I also have the same problem. Downloads constantly stop. I can't update anything, I can't download any Games for Gold. Therefore, Xbox looses potential digital purchases from me, since I am worried they will not download. They'll say, "check connection",
    whatever crap, though, I know of other people with the same issues. Downloads just randomly stop, and refuse to continue.
  4. DawnOfDarkn3ss Win User

account not permitted to download content with a certain rating?

okay im having problems downloading the mass effect 3 beta right now and the thing is that my console let me download the battlefield 3 beta without a problem and that was rated m. but now im trying to download mass effect 3 and it wont let me even though
    they have the same ratings.... any help?
  5. AndreVan Staden Win User

Flight Simulator on PC stuck on Installation manager.

I uninstalled FS, let the 162 gig download run. Game starts up, stops at Update screen and does not download the updates.... same issue again.
  6. WhiteTiger BE Win User

Download Problem Max Payne 2

got the same problem but with me it stops downloading at 99% :(
Thema:

The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

1. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then... - Similar Threads - problem downloading update

2. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  4. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  5. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  6. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  7. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  8. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  9. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  10. Xbox series s download/update problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s download/update problem: Im on xbox series s but everytime i try to update or install a game it installs or updates for a bit then immediately stops and this has been happening for a month now i cant play almost anything...