The problem with a joystick. The constant search for the console is turned on.

Discus and support The problem with a joystick. The constant search for the console is turned on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The problem with a joystick. The constant search for the console is turned on. Impossible connect. [MEDIA] c2337170-eb9b-4d34-b84d-6eeabe4ba7ca Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SafeMrDRON, Jan 12, 2017.

1. SafeMrDRON
    SafeMrDRON Guest

The problem with a joystick. The constant search for the console is turned on. Impossible connect.

:)

SafeMrDRON, Jan 12, 2017
  2. guest------
    guest------ Guest
    Netflix app not working properly

I have a problem right now with netflix where I just see the loading moving circle. When I pushed on the three line button just beside the x button on the joystick I was able to get the search for movie and select one. It is stuck at 99% since one minute

guest------, Jan 12, 2017
  3. Monfster
    Monfster Guest
    Xbox one controller joystick problems

I have this problem with both of my xbox one wireless controllers, particularly the left joystick and one also has a problem with the right joystick. The thing is, I hardly ever play games on my xbox one. I thought I was just crappy at all the games until
    I started to fill out forms using the controller and would do left joystick and watch the highlighted letter on the alphabet screen light up once to the left and then quickly go back or down.

The joysticks are a mess and M$ has no way to report the problem or get it fixed, as far as I've been able to do. You go to the repair page, enter "controller joystick malfunction" and it gives me 2 options: 1. test console network connectivity or 2. send
    in the kinect module for replacement.

WTF? FU M$.

Monfster, Jan 12, 2017
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

XBox controller disconnects from PC or stops responding

Hello, There are some signs that may indicate that your Xbox controller is broken or damaged. These signs include:

The control does not turn on. If the controller does not turn on, there may be a problem with the battery or the controller hardware.

The controller does not connect to the console. If the controller does not connect to the console, there may be an issue with the controller hardware or the console.

The buttons or joysticks do not work correctly. If the buttons or joysticks do not work correctly, there may be a problem with the controller hardware.

The control has physical damage. If the controller has physical damage, such as cracks or breaks, it may be broken.
  5. ACCURATE JOSE Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues (Defective Hardware)

I have noticed a slight drift to the right starting in my right joystick. It's not constant, and doesn't affect gameplay that I have encountered. Hoping it can be fixed.
  6. yankeeblade75 Win User

Xbox freezing

Sometimes when I play a game and my console freezes and I try to turn my xbox off on the console it doesn't do anything so when I turn it off at the wall and back on I have the red rings? Constant problem but I don't know how to sort it, any ideas?
  7. Don Varnau Win User

How can I add joysticks to the Xbox Adaptive Controller?

8. The Red Gh0stt Win User

NBA 2k14 crash

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you!!! Having the same problem, searching the web for constant answers, couldn't find any. But thanks to you, I have an answer. THANKS THANKS THANKS
Thema:

1. The problem with a joystick. The constant search for the console is turned on. - Similar Threads - problem joystick constant

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Does pressing my left joystick causes joystick drift or any other problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does pressing my left joystick causes joystick drift or any other problem?: I was just wondering since i have to press it a lot in a game im yet to buy 056e4405-bb42-4ed8-826c-2648d39402f4
  4. Xbox wireless controller (Latest "Core Controller") Windows 10 PC Z-Axis Joystick problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller (Latest "Core Controller") Windows 10 PC Z-Axis Joystick problem: TLDR; Newest Xbox Wireless Controller Still has Z axis Joystick problems on PC, even on a brand new Windows 10 gaming PC. Wow this is disappointing... Another OLD issue for the new wireless...
  5. Joystick and yoke connection problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Joystick and yoke connection problem: Hi All, Does anyone know why the yoke or joystick sometimes not function ? (no response for a few seconds or even longer during a game) while most of the time they function normally .I have...
  6. JOYSTICK ADAPTOR PROBLEM

in XBoX on Windows
    JOYSTICK ADAPTOR PROBLEM: hello. i used to play with a joystick ps2 with a adaptor. one day stop working. one of the adaptor led light stop blink and the lights of the joystick still blink in loop. help me...
  7. Joystick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joystick problem: Hi, have you had a problem with the joystick? Lately it happens after a couple of minutes that flashes and like that the console can't find it anymore. I also tried with the usb cable it does not...
  8. New xbox one s joystick range problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox one s joystick range problem: Hi I am new to xbox and not sure if this is normal The joystick turns off when 6ft away from console. Do I need to buy extended range joystick. This does not make for fun gaming. Is this...
  9. My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...: It's been months since I've played xbox so I got on and got a system update after my system update my controller was acting weird, I'm talking about how it will move left and right normally but up...
  10. Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick: Split from this thread. Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick. Probably the update on my control came with error. version firmware: 3.1.1221.0...