THE PRICE OF XBOX ONE GAMES ARE TOTALLY CRAZY. REALLY NEEDS TO BE LOWERED

Discus and support THE PRICE OF XBOX ONE GAMES ARE TOTALLY CRAZY. REALLY NEEDS TO BE LOWERED in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you pay for Xbox Live Gold you get 4 games a month counting both the 360 & XB1. Everybody with gold got LOTF & SSOD this month. With BC a person can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vikingland1, Apr 27, 2016.

1. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

If you pay for Xbox Live Gold you get 4 games a month counting both the 360 & XB1. Everybody with gold got LOTF & SSOD this month. With BC a person can find some cheap games.

Do you have something like Gamefly where you live?

:)

vikingland1, Apr 27, 2016
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Buying games from US store on UK account and consoles

^^ you need to be angry with publishers about those prices as they are the one's who set them. Just last week EA, Ubisoft and Activision lowered prices for EU on PS4. The same should be coming soon for xbox one.

x24hrs2livex, Apr 27, 2016
  3. 38 Studio closes

I bet you it would of done better if they lowered the price. A lot of games recently have been doing this, in fact I'm going to get Syndicate later, $17 for it crazy.

Darker Reaper, Apr 27, 2016
  4. THE PRICE OF XBOX ONE GAMES ARE TOTALLY CRAZY. REALLY NEEDS TO BE LOWERED

Nope what is gamer fly?

And LOTF and SSOD?

WindedMink89500, Apr 27, 2016
  5. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    LORD OF THE FALLING and SUNSET OVERDRIVE. When you paid for gold. You get 4 free games 2 XB1 and 2 XB360.

Dakrkplayer2, Apr 27, 2016
  6. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    Gamefly is a subscription based game rental service that you pay a monthly fee ($15 a month I think) and you pick any game you want to rent for as long as you want , provided you pay the monthly fee . They send you the games in the mail and when your done
    with the game you send it back and pick another game.

Is there anything like that in South Africa ?

vikingland1, Apr 27, 2016
  7. Just so you know OP.

The FREE games with gold for the xbox one are not actual free games, but rather free game rentals just so long as you keep your gold subscription active.

ElectroFlying, Apr 27, 2016
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Just so you know OP

The FREE games with gold for the xbox one are actual free games, you get to keep and play whenever, just so long as you keep your gold subscription active.

John Dowding, Apr 27, 2016
  9. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Do they offer Games For Gold in South Africa?

J.R.G., Apr 27, 2016
  10. Yep . I got a gold subscription. The free games are sometimes good but are usually older games. How do i download the free 360 games onto my xb1? For some reason I can't . do I need a 360 console as well?

WindedMink89500, Apr 27, 2016
  11. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Here in the U.S. the free 360 games are right along side the X Box One games; just pick and download. Believe you have to have a credit card on file for the 360 games, as it asked me to update my expired card when downloading one of the free games; there
    was no charge however.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Apr 27, 2016
  12. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    $10 is still too much, I demand MS to give me free AAA games because I'm poor and and a spoilt brat also the people making these games don't really need the money...

DWoodbine, Apr 27, 2016
  13. THE PRICE OF XBOX ONE GAMES ARE TOTALLY CRAZY. REALLY NEEDS TO BE LOWERED

You had no cause to post such a derogatory reply DWoodbine.

Just my opinion!

14. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    But being serious gaming is no more expensive than when I had an Amiga 1200, I remember some games being around £50, so games being priced as they are should come to no surprise.

If you wait long enough you can buy games cheaply and gaming doesn't have to be expensive.

DWoodbine, Apr 27, 2016
  15. Back in that era, the world economy was doing pretty good. Consumer tech R&D and manufacturing was expensive, and 3rd world countries wasn't being exploited for cheap (slave) labor.

MS hadn't yet stolen free to use disc 2 digital software, patented, and made it their own. Nor had they and many others in gaming set up offshore HQ's and as a result pays less than 6% worldwide in taxes.

What the average worker pay? A whopping 23.3% in income taxes. Not including property, sales and other taxations.

So could gaming costs come down?

If devs weren't so greedy they could.

But as we all know... They even want paid when people post their gaming to YT.

'Thats my game, I want my Google Dollars. You used my game to obtain follorers, I want at least royalities.'- lol. Oh the greed of the filthy rich!

Thema:

1. THE PRICE OF XBOX ONE GAMES ARE TOTALLY CRAZY. REALLY NEEDS TO BE LOWERED - Similar Threads - PRICE GAMES ARE

2. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a
  3. Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?: My friends and I were interested in jumping back into CoD WW2 over the fall break when I noticed that the game is still being sold for upwards of $60 online. Naturally we decided not to buy since...
  4. After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games: After xbox decide to hide xbox live 1 year membership on the platform, now they pushing games prices higher. Xbox team confirm me that the 1 year is now only available on third party sellers...
  5. The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for...: Hello! The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error. The content of the Standard + Upgrade pack is the same as that of the Ultimate Edition. But the price difference is five...
  6. So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased...: It's called mortal shell enhanced edition and I didn't mean purchase it but I can't get my money back because it was to late. 50bce006-4fb6-4150-9a95-72652f0a61dc
  7. I purchased a digital download at retail price and am now being told I have to have Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a digital download at retail price and am now being told I have to have Game...: Have been on the phone with support for over an hour and the only answer I get is that I have to subscribe to Game Pass 418ee683-7373-4ef7-a04f-84e791fd6553
  8. Having to pay full price for a game i already have again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to pay full price for a game i already have again: I bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare II Cross-Gen Bundle but the Vault Edition still costs 110€ when it should cost 30€ or 40€. How can i upgrade without paying the full price of the game again? i...
  9. do you have a 12 month plan for xbox game pass ultimate plan and whats the price?

in XBoX Accessibility
    do you have a 12 month plan for xbox game pass ultimate plan and whats the price?: do you have a 12 month plan for xbox game pass ultimate plan and whats the price? 414da436-a16d-4c24-94be-35f0cae211f6
  10. Why PC Game Pass ask me to pay for the full price on my first month?

in XboX Insiders
    Why PC Game Pass ask me to pay for the full price on my first month?: First of all i wanna say thanks to Microsoft for bringing the PC Game Pass to another region on South East Asia, so i join the insider program to try it, but why it asked me to pay for the full...