The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for...

Discus and support The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error. The content of the Standard + Upgrade pack is the same as that of the Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mohammed .1, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Mohammed .1
    Mohammed .1 Guest

The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for...

Hello! The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error. The content of the Standard + Upgrade pack is the same as that of the Ultimate Edition. But the price difference is five times, which is obviously too low. Record these three links! 56 lira +56 lira 669 lira!

https://www.xbox.com/tr-TR/games/st...imate-dlc-bundle-windows-10/9N5KX36SQJ9Q/0010

https://www.xbox.com/tr-TR/games/store/minecraft-dungeons-for-windows-launcher/9NB6BVL3MTG4/0010

https://www.xbox.com/tr-TR/games/st...ltimate-edition-for-windows/9NZ12RV7B7R3/0010

Record three links! Get them to change the Microsoft Store prices ASAP! To keep Microsoft from losing money

:)

Mohammed .1, Aug 5, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for Windows + Launcher)

Apologies, I replied to you and the support link had not gone in the previous message, click on this link and go to the Contact Us option.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Mohammed .1 Win User

The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for Windows + Launcher)

How do I send a message to Microsoft Support?
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Thanks so much for letting me know. If possible send a message to Microsoft support as well. So that they fix it as soon as possible.
  5. Photonimus Win User

This weeks xbox video sales

Sales and pricing issues seem to be fixed now. In some departments at least.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Slapped in the face

You assume that the people that you spoke with had some knowledge that the item would go on sale. I've worked retail, and other than "Black Friday" delas, the regular employees had no idea what was going to be on sale. Why would the support or billing department
    know anything about what the sales/marketing/promotions department intended to do with the price of a game?
Thema:

1. The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for... - Similar Threads - price game sales

2. Yesterday I was charged full price for a game that is on sale. My request for a refund was...

in XboX Insiders
    Yesterday I was charged full price for a game that is on sale. My request for a refund was...: Yesterday I bought Yakuza Like A Dragon via my cell phone. The game is on sale for $47.99 CAD, with Gold. I have Gold. When I got home, I checked my email and saw I was charged the full price of...
  3. XBOX Game Pass for PC Sale not giving me a sale price.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass for PC Sale not giving me a sale price.: Hey, I got tipped by a friend that I should buy the game pass because of the good deal it has. I noticed the sale on the game pass website, but when I click it, it just tries to bill me the full...
  4. Reported via console: Paying more than the original price for a game on sale

in XboX Insiders
    Reported via console: Paying more than the original price for a game on sale: I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead member and I am at checkout with a game on sale in my basket. It's £12.49 after the discount. £24.99 before the discount. At check out, it's saying my subtotal is £22.90...
  5. Just noticed I was charged FULL price for a game I gifted when it was on sale for 1/2 off

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just noticed I was charged FULL price for a game I gifted when it was on sale for 1/2 off: Hello. Sorry to bother but, I just noticed I was charged $41.46 (Full price) for the Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy two-pack. It was advertised as 1/2 off at $19.99. It was a gift for a friend. She...
  6. Game went on sale after purchasing at full price.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game went on sale after purchasing at full price.: I recently bought Forza Horizon 3, (exactly 1 week ago) and i saw it go on sale with gold 4 days after the purchase. I was wondering if there is a way to get a price change or a chargeback to the...
  7. Can you obtain the difference between a full price game and sale price?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you obtain the difference between a full price game and sale price?: If the original purchase was just before a sale? We don't have Black Friday in New Zealand so the Sale snuck up on me. Thanks in advance for any responses. a640cebc-f2ad-4dc5-bc6f-c2a5ca95ecdd
  8. I paid the full price for a game that was advertised as being on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid the full price for a game that was advertised as being on sale: hey, so I bought call of duty black ops 3 with the zombies chronicles dlc that is usually $79.99 but it said it was on sale for $39.99 with the Activision publisher sale, I bought it but it...
  9. Game on sale cost a full price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game on sale cost a full price: I buy this game on sale,but i pay full price.What may be happend?How i can get my money back? 31f9939c-ae98-4795-839a-4eaadb533fc3
  10. How can a game on the Black Friday sale, later have it's price up and before the offer has ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can a game on the Black Friday sale, later have it's price up and before the offer has ...: Two days ago, The Witcher 3 Game of the Year edition was on sale at 50% off and selling for £17.50, with 8 days remaining. Then just two days later and with 6 days still remaining, the sale offer...