The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live

Discus and support The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey all - playing TF, enjoying it, but considering I've been playing MP games on LIVE for 8 years, frustrated that this game is a LAG FEST, at least in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matt71-448E363A-FF3D-495E-BAF7-57F71864A0F1, Mar 16, 2014.

1. The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live

hey all - playing TF, enjoying it, but considering I've been playing MP games on LIVE for 8 years, frustrated that this game is a LAG FEST, at least in my part of Texas.

Didnt MS boast about having 300,000 servers? So why is it I am a 2 bar player (connection status) now? ARGH.

Game has way too much screen tear.

:)

Matt71-448E363A-FF3D-495E-BAF7-57F71864A0F1, Mar 16, 2014
  2. AOD Toon 9
    AOD Toon 9 Guest
    I miss the old forums

Ha ha, Hey Big Time hows things?

AOD Toon 9, Mar 16, 2014
  3. I miss the old forums

lmao so true. reminds me of the good ol daymes going on good mapss of farcry. when theyre were 50 games on good maps with good players. when none of that course *** was around everywhere.

CajolingSine769, Mar 16, 2014
  4. The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live

you have a 2 bar ping because your internet sucks.

the CLOUD is just dedicated severs they can move around from game to game based on the number of players in that game.

so a dedicated sever is a very highend server able to handle tons on information without much problem.

so that means everyone is on a level playing field. because they all have to connect to a very stable room.

unlike call of duty that uses player to player, which is a very unstable platform. and all depends on the player hosting the room. call of duty justs hides the lag with there lag comp(which is why you can watch a killcam and see some really stupid stuff)
    and autoaim.

so if you have bad internet, you're going to have a bad time with most games that use dedicated servers. because is cased on your internet connecting to a stable platform.

if you go to speedtest.net you can check you speed. if your download speed is 10-15 mb you should be ok. and upload 3-and up will be fine.

NATURAL REB0RN, Mar 16, 2014
  5. Skanker irl
    Skanker irl Guest
    I have experienced zero lag on Titanfall so far. Granted, I have an awesome connection and always have full bars.

Skanker irl, Nov 1, 2018
  6. NATURAL REB0RN Win User

you have a 2 bar ping because your internet sucks.

the CLOUD is just dedicated severs they can move around from game to game based on the number of players in that game.

so a dedicated sever is a very highend server able to handle tons on information without much problem.

so that means everyone is on a level playing field. because they all have to connect to a very stable room.

unlike call of duty that uses player to player, which is a very unstable platform. and all depends on the player hosting the room. call of duty justs hides the lag with there lag comp(which is why you can watch a killcam and see some really stupid stuff)
    and autoaim.

so if you have bad internet, you're going to have a bad time with most games that use dedicated servers. because is cased on your internet connecting to a stable platform.

if you go to speedtest.net you can check you speed. if your download speed is 10-15 mb you should be ok. and upload 3-and up will be fine.
  7. Skanker irl Win User

I have experienced zero lag on Titanfall so far. Granted, I have an awesome connection and always have full bars.
  8. WalkingIrish42 Win User

Titanfall Respawn developer on the benefits of the Xbox Cloud

9. Lighte Yagami Win User

Titanfall Respawn developer on the benefits of the Xbox Cloud

10. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List

Hi Crimson,

Any saved data get's backed up to the Xbox Live cloud storage so if a world is missing locally from the hard drive, it should re-sync from the cloud. I suggest un-installing the game, restarting the Xbox, and then installing the game.

Once the game has been re-installed, check your list of worlds for the missing one.
Thema:

1. The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live - Similar Threads - power cloud miss

2. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  3. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  4. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  5. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  6. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  7. Xbox turn on normally after a power surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn on normally after a power surge: Hello guys, just wanted to check if my Xbox is faulty or not. Unfortunately for the last few days we've experienced power surges in our region due to the electrical company changing some cables...
  8. Xbox One X powers off after ~3 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X powers off after ~3 seconds: I recently purchased an Xbox One X (Scorpio Edition) off of a guy on Facebook. It was a very fair price and the guy said the only problem with it was something having to do with either the power...
  9. Xbox series X power cycles my modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power cycles my modem: First time xbox owner bought a brand new series x today and when I connected it to the internet my modem powers itself off then when it reboots the xbox gets 900mbps for a few minutes drops to...
  10. New video showing the power of MS cloud computing

in XBoX on Consoles
    New video showing the power of MS cloud computing: Microsoft has released a new video, showing the importance of the cloud in games that are packing a lot of physics effects. Microsoft Releases Video Showing Why The Cloud Is Important For Games...