The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360?

Discus and support The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just finally picked up an Xbox One and I was wondering what is the new party game or games that everyone meets people and plays together on the One?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by URADBAG1979, Apr 5, 2015.

1. URADBAG1979
    URADBAG1979 Guest

I just finally picked up an Xbox One and I was wondering what is the new party game or games that everyone meets people and plays together on the One? You know, like Uno was for the 360 or Tetris for the original Xbox. I always enjoyed meeting new friends
    and casually playing a game with others after some intense sessions of Halo or COD.

:)

URADBAG1979, Apr 5, 2015
  2. UNO for Xbox one

Hi All,

I am old player many time the uno from old my xbox 360 (2007-2013), but I very miss Uno The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360? :(

I want uno game for to xbox one please? I player pure pool in xbox one, can this uno on xbox one.

Thanks,

II Ja7ixLiVe II, Apr 5, 2015
  3. Rubix99
    Rubix99 Guest
    Reason for price cut deal

Actually a lot of important people care. Especially third party developers who make very popular big selling multi platform games. Games like Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid V that get the special treatment on the best selling platform.

Rubix99, Apr 5, 2015
  4. The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360?

THEOWENKILLER, Apr 5, 2015
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

6. Strivin4Madness Win User

How about UNO for Xbox One?

We need uno on the Xbox one. But we don't need the kinect. Just the simply uno itself. I don't know how a game that has over 800,000 players can't be on the Xbox one. But other games can be made for the 360 and one. We need uno on the one
  7. Murderstyle75 Win User

Are single-player fans a minority?

If Gold accounts have anything to say about it, single player is definitely more popular than multi. The last numbers Microsoft released suggested that only 25% of Xbox owners are Gold subscribers. Just because certain multiplayer games like COD and Halo
    have their yearly Madden type followers, most people are actually interested in the single player experience. Games like RDR, GTA, ME and TES only sell because of their immersive single player. Most multiplayer games outside of the couple popular ones cannot
    even hold on to a community.
  8. inF3rn0 FURY Win User

COD Ghosts Friends can't join lobby

Me and my friend are playing Advance Warfare. He is using the downloaded version of the game and is playing on Xbox one while I am using Game Disc on Xbox 360. Now the issue is that both of us are not able to party up in Multi player games. All the options
    to add to party or invite to game are disabled for each other. How can we team / party up and play as a team..
  9. YellowJacket LE Win User

Red Dead Redemption multiplayer

Absoultely love RDR it's easily one of the best games of all time and closest thing to making you feel like Clint Eastwood...the multi-player is a blast with friends BUT the community is garbage so best played with friends in a party...OP if your experiencing
    glitches in the multi-player that's usually because someone is glitching on the map or modding which is huge in the multi-player:/ switch to another map usually works.
Thema:

1. The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360? - Similar Threads - Popular Multi player

2. Can someone help me with a ROBLOX issue that's becoming more and more popular

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me with a ROBLOX issue that's becoming more and more popular: HI Everybody, I need help with my issue. The issue is called AutoVerifierV2. I've done every step on the Microsoft community, Roblox dev forum, On YouTube too and after I did a full reset...
  3. I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a ton of games on xbox that are on pc gamepass as well as popular games like Elden...: I'm not paying for the same game twice because xbox console has old and outdated hardware compared to pc it make zero sense that you can't just play the games you own since window pc os and xbox...
  4. Popular idea: Account data transfer for Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Popular idea: Account data transfer for Xbox One: I have an idea that Microsoft should allow a person to transfer their purchases, dlcs, saved game data to another account so if someone wanted to have a new account and leave the old one they can...
  5. Not so good for the future) please get this popular

in XboX Insiders
    Not so good for the future) please get this popular: So basically, for the next gen gamers we all know about smart delivery right? Since they updated smart delivery now if your on next gen you are forced to play next gen games. I'm a huge basketball...
  6. Can we please get rid of the "Popular on Xbox" on my Feed? Its dudes simping over dudes...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get rid of the "Popular on Xbox" on my Feed? Its dudes simping over dudes...: You cant espace it as soon as you open your personal feed its there. Why did xbox remove the option to hide it? submitted by /u/-DemigodFoxtrot [link] [comments]
  7. Ddos attacks on popular games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ddos attacks on popular games: I have been a gamer for many years now, unfortunately i have found such games as epics sea of thieves and fortnite an utter failure when it comes to security and welfare concerns under their legal...
  8. What is the deal with no popular xbox exclusives?

in XboX Insiders
    What is the deal with no popular xbox exclusives?: When are MLB the show and other ps4 exclusives coming to xbox? submitted by /u/justiceturtle5 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox.: Xbox wants to bring more games to players, not lock them away. Xbox owns Bethesda Xbox does not have other ps exclusives Xbox can leverage that they will allow Bethesda games to be available on ps...
  10. Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store.

in XboX Insiders
    Not seeing the reviews for new and popular games is unacceptable in the new store.: With the new Xbox store layout the reviews for new games are very conviently missing. This is a big problem as reviews help to prevent scams and disgruntled communities. My suspicion is so that...