The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

Discus and support The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; help me submitted by /u/Chefboymcgee [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chefboymcgee, Nov 17, 2023.

1. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

/u/Chefboymcgee, Nov 17, 2023
  2. ZZZSHARK269 Win User

Freezes when trying to connect for rivals mode

Same happens to me when i start to play any course. I bought the game three years ago but now the store tells me to pay 19,99@ again for the full version.

The support team told me that this is well known problem for everybody who has ever participate at the XBOX preview program. i should contact the premium chat support.
    The full version is available for me to play. Doesn't ask for anything. Never participated in the preview program. Just can't play against players avatars or edit myy caddie. They need to fix this soon. I'm running out of single player events.
  3. ZZZSHARK269 Win User

Freezes when trying to connect for rivals mode

Same happens to me when i start to play any course. I bought the game three years ago but now the store tells me to pay 19,99@ again for the full version.

The support team told me that this is well known problem for everybody who has ever participate at the XBOX preview program. i should contact the premium chat support.
    The full version is available for me to play. Doesn't ask for anything. Never participated in the preview program. Just can't play against players avatars or edit myy caddie. They need to fix this soon. I'm running out of single player events.
  4. eLbiChaN Win User

TU4

Is the flamming retro still available? Which event do i have to participate in
  5. under_scored Win User

Play status with the Klondike community

Ron,

When you participate in events, there are two leaderboards: your group of 100 players and global. You may use either of these to check the awards of those who've participated in the event. Other than that, there's no way to compare your progress to other
    players.

It's worth mentioning many players cheat, and some are bots.

Regards,

Under Scored
  6. Hang Tie Win User

Sybarite Cheevo

Just play in weekly "special" events. This cheevo will take months. It requires a total of 30 events participated, meaning minimum 30 weeks assuming events continue to be renewed.
Thema:

The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

1. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to... - Similar Threads - player return web

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  7. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  8. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

in XboX Insiders
    The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...: https://act.hoyoverse.com/sr/event/e20231115reflow-bd3a09/index.html?game\_biz=hkrpg\_global&sign\_type=2&auth\_appid=e20231115invite&authkey\_ver=1&utm\_source=ingame&utm\_medium=tedian&lang=en&au...
  9. Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...: Please help and please do NOT refer me to the Minecraft Help Center, as they literally just auto email me saying they cannot help and to contact the uncontactable Microsoft support. I played...
  10. Software stop responding tryng to return to the Home page from Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software stop responding tryng to return to the Home page from Bluray player: I ve a XBOX one S. New!!!. When a FHD bluray is running, if I try to return to Home screen the Software hangup and does not respond. If I try to shut down the Console the proper request screen...