The picture and audio are not showing up on any TV's. It stopped working last night. Can...

Discus and support The picture and audio are not showing up on any TV's. It stopped working last night. Can... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The console is turning on and the input is also show ing to be present but no picture or audio. 8dba37f6-b442-4445-997f-899e6bde8380 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Seth Pflaster, Jun 22, 2023.

1. The picture and audio are not showing up on any TV's. It stopped working last night. Can...

The console is turning on and the input is also show ing to be present but no picture or audio.

:)

Seth Pflaster, Jun 22, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

The picture and audio are not showing up on any TV's. It stopped working last night. Can anyone point me to a direct nature of the problem or how to solve this problem?

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

If the console turns on but does not display video, try the following steps, which reset the console's video settings to factory defaults, which may help.

Please try this process:

1.- Disconnect the console for a few minutes from the power.

2.- Try plugging it into a different outlet.

3.- Being turned off, keep pressed the Synchronize button (this button is the one we use to link controls) and Eject button (this button is the one we use to remove the discs, in the All digital or Series S edition do the process omitting this button), and without releasing them turn on the console.

Continue pressing both buttons until the console emits two power on sounds, you can release the Sync and Eject buttons after the second power on tone.

The console should power on and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

Select the option to reset your Xbox to factory defaults (you can choose the option to keep your games and applications).

If this does not work, try another HDMI cable.

Beest greetings.
  3. HassanB Win User

Problem with other people viewing my profile

This can take a bit to update and last night it wasn't showing that your Bio, Location, or Gamer picture was showing. This afternoon it is showing all of that information, so looks like you're in working order.
  4. Mister Bees Win User

Last Night on TV not showing what was on last night...

5. GunslingerRobin Win User

I've noticed that the episodes show up on the socond day. Example:

Breaking Bad is on Sunday, I check "Last Night on TV" on Monday and it says the episode is available, when i try to go into the episode list it doesnt show what was on last night until the following day, Tuesday. I'm only wondering because last year I didn't
    have this problem and I was able to wake up Monday morning and have the newest episode available.
  6. Mister Bees Win User

Hi, GunslingerRobin

Thanks for reporting this to us. Do you see the episodes available for watching when you search for them normally? Or are they completely unavailable for you? Do you have a season pass for these shows or are you purchasing individually?

Let us know some of these details & we'll do our best to get things running smoothly.
Thema:

The picture and audio are not showing up on any TV's. It stopped working last night. Can...

1. The picture and audio are not showing up on any TV's. It stopped working last night. Can... - Similar Threads - picture audio are

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  4. Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...
  5. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  6. My xbox party chat isnt working and it has the darkend profiile picture like im in gmae...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox party chat isnt working and it has the darkend profiile picture like im in gmae...: my xbox party chat usnt working and when i join a party my profile picture is darkened like im in game chat but the text says im not 604fccca-5d66-4103-b37b-4d540dc51852
  7. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  8. Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...: I just finished up setup and it does show a picture anymore. Is there a manually reset to factory so I can redo setup again. 3f91513d-d3f0-4531-9865-55a2276461b3
  9. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  10. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114