The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...

Discus and support The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve already started the account recovery process and my account is locked in the meantime. My concern is what the thief can do with the locked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob Eunice, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Jacob Eunice
    Jacob Eunice Guest

The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...

I’ve already started the account recovery process and my account is locked in the meantime. My concern is what the thief can do with the locked account. He sent me a screenshot of someone requesting to buy my account, so I don’t know whether or not he could unlock it.

:)

Jacob Eunice, Nov 26, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that he was selling it to someone else if I didn’t respond.

Hi Jacob E, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I understand and am very sorry for this situation you are going through, if the account is already blocked the person who stole it from you cannot do anything. I am glad to know that you are already in the process of recovering the account, there is a recovery form in case you don't know which you can fill out and try to recover it by that means.

https://account.live.com/acsr

From what I understand, Support does not help with account recovery cases, however, if you want to communicate with them, you can do so through the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Keep in mind that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that he was selling it to someone else if I didn’t respond.

Always at your service Jacob E. Remember that if you have any other questions you can come back and we will gladly continue to help you.
  4. Jacob Eunice Win User

Thanks for the help. The person managed to sell it and got through the lock.
  5. Hugo123-1 Win User

Minecraft Java Edition token stolen.

My computer got a virus that stole my minecraft launcher token. Can the token be reset to stop the person who stole it from using my account will the token be reset automatically after a period of time?
  6. rahaf saad Win User

My Minecraft account has been stolen

I have another problem. I have the email of the person who stole me. I can play with my stolen account, but I do not have the password or other information. pls help me
Thema:

1. The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that... - Similar Threads - person stole account

2. How to unblock a person?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to unblock a person?: Hi Team, My request is slightly unusual - my son filed a report on Xbox user while playing Minecraft. This person is his cousin, they discussed the situation and would now like to continue playing...
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  5. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  6. Can't hear one person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear one person: I can't hear someone in my party. We are both allowed to talk to other people, and I can hear other people talking. I already have my setting fixed to talk to anyone, but he Is just muted for no...
  7. Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...: Two $50 Xbox gift cards purchased 4/26/24 by me. Requesting actual human being to speak to that works for Microsoft Xbox billing. Thanks. 2ee59868-a379-401b-86dd-73957532c723
  8. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  9. I got my digital key stolen and redeemed, is there any way to get to the person who stole it?

in XboX Insiders
    I got my digital key stolen and redeemed, is there any way to get to the person who stole it?: (I'm not very convinced this is the right place to ask this, but the Xbox Support Chat pointed me to this subreddit) So, I was about to give my brother a 12 months Game Pass Ultimate subscription...
  10. My Element Bam account was hacked and the person who stole it broke the code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Element Bam account was hacked and the person who stole it broke the code of conduct: Hello so I've encountered a big issue and I'd like to have it resolved please. I was playing Xbox the other night with some friends and i was singed out, when I went to sign back in In was greeted...