The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC

Discus and support The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Available ? ***Moved from: Music, Movies & TV*** 9411edd6-2d19-454f-8f47-d7bdd7831d33 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fishoman7, May 10, 2019.

1. fishoman7
    fishoman7 Guest

Available ?

***Moved from: Music, Movies & TV***

:)

fishoman7, May 10, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

yes, it's already available.
  3. GreyStormGaming Win User

Yes but it's exclusive to season pass holders.
  4. xx HOS1Mxx Win User

Games

This game is shadow of the tomb raider

And the platform is Xbox one
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

What's your favorite DLC of 2018?

The Tomb Raider ones, it always cames with good DLC´s
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Best game to test out Xbox One X

Shadow of the Tomb Raider looks amazing in xbox one x
Thema:

1. The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC - Similar Threads - Path Home Shadow

2. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  3. Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path: If i want to download and install the Minecraft Launcher it says to me hey where do u want to install it fine until here. But then if i try to select a folder like a newly created one by myself...
  4. What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the path for the Xbox gamepass launcher app?: I realise this is a super specific use case but I'm losing my mind here. I'm trying to set up a customised dock bar in rainmeter, and I'd very much like to include the xbox app (along with steam,...
  5. Unable to select internal SSD as an install path on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to select internal SSD as an install path on Windows: I see the SSD drive I want to select when I change default install location but when I select it from the drop down it changes itself back to the Internal HDD instead. I have reinstalled the Xbox...
  6. The Xbox App is not letting me select the D Drive as a install path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox App is not letting me select the D Drive as a install path: For some reason the Xbox App is not letting me select the D Drive as an Install Path, I've done it in the past but I have now forgotten how I did it. All it is saying that the Drive isn't...
  7. When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game

in XBoX on Consoles
    When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game: I have bought the full game on my profile and would like to use the game share feature with my son but when I do it doesn’t show that he has the full game just the base version it is on a xbox one...
  8. MS Store or xBox app on Windows 11 can't change installation path from drive С to drive D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Store or xBox app on Windows 11 can't change installation path from drive С to drive D: There is a game in the MS Store - A Plague Tale: Requiem - Windows Available with xbox game pass ultimate subscription Installed on one laptop drive C, everything is fine And I'm trying to...
  9. GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it

in XboX Insiders
    GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it: I'm on Windows 10. I'm trying to activate the FPS counter on my ASUS ROG laptop for a game I play but clicking "Request Access" brings up an error saying that windows cannot find the file....
  10. Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?: My son has enough money in his Xbox balance but cannot buy path of titans. Why is this? cc32b54a-364e-4c85-bfee-e4852b2833ec