"The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point" Please help

Discus and support "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point" Please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have this problem with Game Pass on PC. (Windows 10) I get the following error when opening any game "The path cannot be traversed because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kurstah, May 17, 2023.

1. Kurstah
    Kurstah Guest

"The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point" Please help

Hello! I have this problem with Game Pass on PC. (Windows 10)

I get the following error when opening any game "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point".

This only happens when I want to install the game on a drive other than the ssd (c:/), which is a problem since I can't install games over a certain amount of space. I also found that the problem is because even though the game is installed on the D: drive, it tries to open the game on the C: drive.

Is there any solution for this? Even if it's temporary?

:)

Kurstah, May 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: