The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work

Discus and support The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to make an in-game purchase for a game I got from the Microsoft Store. I have been able to do this many times before. I am signed into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spike_924, Aug 12, 2023.

1. spike_924
    spike_924 Guest

I am trying to make an in-game purchase for a game I got from the Microsoft Store. I have been able to do this many times before. I am signed into my ms account and in fact have payment options available for this very purpose. When I try to make the in-game purchase I get an error message. I contacted the game people (Gameloft) and they said the problem is on Microsoft's end. When I go to get support from Microsoft, the page I am sent to doesn't work. The microsoft support page is all messed up looking and you cannot click on anything that will take you to where you want to go. Calling ms is no good because the recorded voice sends you to help.microsoft.com which is the messed up page.

This just started today. Does this have anything to do with the latest driver update? I hate to reset my computer to a past date but this is frustrating as all get out. I cannot believe I have to beg for help just to give away my money.

:)

spike_924, Aug 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: