The Outer Worlds

Discus and support The Outer Worlds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I own the physical copy of the game, also the digital one via game pass. I bought the spacer's choice upgrade - in addons I see it it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matej92, May 8, 2023.

1. Matej92
    Matej92 Guest

The Outer Worlds

Hello,

I own the physical copy of the game, also the digital one via game pass. I bought the spacer's choice upgrade - in addons I see it it doesn't requires to install..

How to install the spacer's choice version of the game please?

I have tried to install gamepass version, but no option to upgrade. Then I installed the disc version, but again no option to upgrade..

When I search for the spacer's choice it says I own it (just the upgrade, not the full game) but there is no choice to install it. Also I tried to restart the xbox, but no changes after it.

Please advice how to install the spacer choice edition of the game please.

Thank you

EDIT: Do I need to own any DLC or just disc version and digital upgrade is enough?

:)

Matej92, May 8, 2023
  2. BubblegumNBeer Win User

Game Recommendations on Xbox Game Pass?

Outer Worlds and the Outer Wilds; all the Fable and Fallout.
  3. BlastingAxis Win User

Games to Play on a Snowy Day

im going to be in outer space either outer worlds or subnautica
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

The Outer Worlds and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for sure
  5. AridLizard Win User

2019 Game of YOUR Year!

it's difficult to choose between Outer Worlds and CoD:MW, but I think Outer Worlds just takes it for me (although if I had Borderlands 3 that might get the top spot)
  6. PrintCrowd Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

Outer worlds and world war z are decent gamepass games
Thema:

The Outer Worlds

1. The Outer Worlds - Similar Threads - Outer Worlds

2. the outer world ini file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the outer world ini file: I can not get to the ini file to edit it because the folders are simply empty the ones sugested in the APPDATA directory ... i did exactly as the giude told me but the local folder is simply empty...
  3. Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...: Hi, I bought the season pass for The Outer Worlds + the spacer choice edition upgrade 2 days ago and at this moment everything was ok, I could play the game with the upgrade and the 2 dlc. But...
  4. Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games?: Well, it's actually pretty simple but because you are not going to find these things early on you probably have this question. So, first things you have to find an identity cartridge. Once...
  5. The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area: With the new dlc i see some bug, all was ok at beginning but as soon for my investigation on Bertie i had to travel on spaceport area i noticed some bug: saving push me back to home quitting game,...
  6. The Outer World Will Not Launch!

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World Will Not Launch!: Hi I can not launch the outer world purchased through the windows store. It has worked fine up to now. every time i try launching it it opens gaming services page in the windows store. please help...
  7. Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode: I have Game Pass for PC and have my laptop designated for offline play. I've been playing Outer Worlds while online and it uses cloud saves automatically. When I try to play while offline, it...
  8. The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta: Have been playing this game since the preorder with various crashes and freezes now with the new update it refuses to run at all even after reinstalling it. Does anyone have a fix for me or...
  9. Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass: I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work. I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds). When I start, it says to me that the game is...
  10. The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!: This is my 2nd post. since the last did not help. The Outer Worlds, I bought (I own.., and not gamepass, but bought) on the MS shop on the 24th and downloaded it the 25th on my Xbox One X, does...