The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

Discus and support The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is my 2nd post. since the last did not help. The Outer Worlds, I bought (I own.., and not gamepass, but bought) on the MS shop on the 24th and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SonGokuKilledSM, Oct 28, 2019.

1. The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

This is my 2nd post. since the last did not help.

The Outer Worlds, I bought (I own.., and not gamepass, but bought) on the MS shop on the 24th and downloaded it the 25th on my Xbox One X, does not load any of my saves anymore, dont have access to them anymore.

I started the game on the supernova (very hard) difficulty.

I can choose my saves or my continue save, but after it loads for a few sec, I keep getting thrown back out of the game completely, back to the Xbox Home screen.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. As I was recommended here: I tried hard reseting the console (hold down powerbutton 8 sec and unplug the powercord for 5 min), but both had no effect. Only "new game" works, but loading games does not work
    at all.

I was really looking forward to playing The Outer Worlds this weekend, but it seems broken. And now I lost a full weekend, I'm fed up. Other downloaded games work / load fine.

I demand a fix or refund or replacement (with a another game). Don't know what else to do with this not working game on my Xbox One X.

:)

SonGokuKilledSM, Oct 28, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!