The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

Discus and support The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MIKE1989TW, Mar 15, 2024.

1. MIKE1989TW
    MIKE1989TW Guest

Hi,

I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive.

Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear over to my One account and completed it again.

The game is great, so I’ve brought the JP 360 version of the game and looking to move my gear over again.

Some say that you can play online with JP and others say you can’t. Does anyone have any experience with this and able to give a definitive answer?

(The game is coming from Japan, so just trying to find out early).

Many thanks!

:)

MIKE1989TW, Mar 15, 2024
  2. capcom23 Win User

I'm old school what about you?

I'm both :p I started with the atari and nes system. I still play them on the emulator to enjoy most unreleased games in Europe. USA/ JP gets really everything!
  3. Tenjoseslash Win User

Split screen to split screen online

you can play split screen online but i think in borderland you can only play with two persons online some other games like Halo MCC can be played online using a splitscreen for 4 persons
  4. Holiday-58BC91FA-079 Win User

Let me change my region.

^Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that works.

I tried purchasing a JP one month for my JP account online and it would not accept the code. I was told it had to do with the xbox being on a US ip now. Maybe it is different for MSP?

gl though.
  5. ShotyMcFat Win User

Can't see or unlock Achievements while playing Borderlands (Jp)

Just re-downloaded my Gamertag and it fixed the issue.

Thanks for the help.
  6. ShotyMcFat Win User

Can't see or unlock Achievements while playing Borderlands (Jp)

If I'm allowed to post links to images this is all I see when trying to access the achievements menu

http://i.imgur.com/n9sZT3a.jpg

I've also noticed that a few seconds after I'm logged in on the 360 emulator my display picture turns to a grey box aswell (I am still logged in as I can still see my messages and friends list and also access my save files) as soon as this happens I can
    no longer see any achievements
Thema:

1. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe? - Similar Threads - Original Borderlands play

2. Xbox one original,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original,: Power brick flashes between white and orange 4 times white before staying orange. For about 6 seconds each time. 6 for white then 6 for orange. Xbox won't turn on just turns right back off....
  3. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  4. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  5. What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?

in XboX Insiders
    What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?: What games can xbox series x and xbox one original not play together? submitted by /u/TheHeffmeister [link] [comments]
  6. Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.: Found my original Xbox, brand new condition. Plugged in Power, plugged in AV, the power button simply does not work. However the eject button for the CD does work, whilst it doesn’t extend the CD...
  7. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  8. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  9. Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update: I Have an original xbox one and every single time xbox does an update it causes powerfully issues. Before I went aftermarket I went oem with power supplies I bought 1 new 1 refurbished and 1 used...
  10. How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?: I had given my Xbox One Original to my younger brothers. Everything had been working normal for a couple months until they told asked me for help. I turned on the Xbox and it gets stuck on 77%...