The Orange Box Need Help!???

Discus and support The Orange Box Need Help!??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Half Life orange box on xbox.com as I have before and this time it didn't show up in my games and apps and I cant find it anywhere but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BluesyOwl765716, Jan 3, 2020.

1. The Orange Box Need Help!???

I just bought Half Life orange box on xbox.com as I have before and this time it didn't show up in my games and apps and I cant find it anywhere but xbox.com says I have purchased it. What can/should I do?

:)

BluesyOwl765716, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Sagaroth Win User

3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

try restarting your console to see if that fixes the issue if the issue still persist try to remove your account and add it back again to see if the game is in the ready to install section
  4. BluesyOwl765716 Win User

ive tried both of those options still nothing
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

The Orange box HELP

If I remember correctly it's left on the d-pad. It's been awhile since I played the games on my 360.
  6. cab0218 Win User

The Orange box HELP

Are you sure you did not accidentally deleted the saves? Did you transfer your saves to another Hard Drive? If so sometimes some stuff will not transfer due to an error.Thats all that I can think of that happened.
Thema:

1. The Orange Box Need Help!??? - Similar Threads - Orange Box Need

2. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  3. I really want to orange box to come back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really want to orange box to come back: I love half-life but I had to sell my pc because I did t have enough money now I have an Xbox I would love to have the orange box come back so o can play half-life...
  4. How do i get the orange box in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get the orange box in 2023?: I have seen people get the orange box from this link : https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Orange-Box/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f but when i have tried it, it kept reverting...
  5. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  6. Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?: I'm looking all over the place and its not for sale anywhere online. a2122820-ea06-46d8-8c11-7c6e122db0df
  7. The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X: So I inserted an Xbox 360 disc of the Orange Box and my Xbox Series X just redirects to the blu-ray player. There doesn’t seem to be any scratches on the disc and I cleaned it too. I tried doing a...
  8. Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orange box: I recently purchased the orange box disc for the 360, am I able to use the disc and play it on the xbox one? cb49aacc-464f-4960-acb3-e79f9183e6cf
  9. Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orange box: Does any one know how much orange box costs 5a1bc3e5-ddee-4550-baca-b275860ffcf1
  10. I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...: I've been trying to get tf2 on xbox for some time now since I don't have a PC. So the only reasonable way was to either A. Get it through NVIDA through the web browser. Or B. Get the orange...