The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

Discus and support The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pete vic, Dec 7, 2023.

1. pete vic
    pete vic Guest

The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke

:)

pete vic, Dec 7, 2023
  2. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

My game doesn't run.

Another Call of Duty game or another copy of Black Ops 2? Just because you can play, let's say, Black Ops 1 without a HDD does not mean that the developers didn't make it a requirement for Black Ops 2. Can you play single-player or is this a multi-player
    only issue? Again, you're not stating what happens when you try to play the game.
  3. CANZHAI753 Win User

Can't Connect to Xbox Live

i bought xbox live gold for 1 month.. but can't play call of dudy black ops on xbox live.. why???.. its says.......The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live
  4. Laziih Win User

My Xbox live connection. AGAIN!

It's when I play black ops 2 it does it I don't know why... Thanks
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does not let me log on what a waste of money this is ridiculous on 360 slim

6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

There can be only one!!

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Yes it's Call of Duty, but it does offer zombies as well as multi and single player. I also Haven't played Call of Duty Multiplayer since Modern Warfare 2. I've got the original Black Ops, but I bought it for $2 and only play Nazi
    Zombies on it. I like to play Call of Duty, I just don't buy every release like some people do.
Thema:

1. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does... - Similar Threads - reason why bought

2. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  3. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  4. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  5. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  6. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  7. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  8. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  9. Why am I suspended for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I suspended for no reason?: I have been trying to redeem points I have gotten through the xbox app, I have tried reaching to customer support multiple times with no response. I have not broken any rules and am temporarily...
  10. What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox: What is the reason why I can't sign in 5c33e0a2-7c93-424d-85da-79c420840a76