The only option when trying to start a repair order is accessory but I need it for the console

Discus and support The only option when trying to start a repair order is accessory but I need it for the console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to start a repair order for my Xbox series s but the only option that appears is accessory. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robert Boatman1, Feb 13, 2023.

1. The only option when trying to start a repair order is accessory but I need it for the console

I'm trying to start a repair order for my Xbox series s but the only option that appears is accessory. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I can't get my console fixed.

:)

Robert Boatman1, Feb 13, 2023
  2. FarxProPlayer Win User

Xbox One Controller trouble

Ok. If I start a repair order of my console, with an accessory trouble, do I need to send my whole console or can I send only my controller?
  3. CartopBonsai699 Win User

Can someone please tell me how to organise a repair of my xbox one

when doing a xbox one service order you need to go xbox one support website then go to the bottom where you see repair and service center to start a repair order and follew the intructions and you need to register your xbox one console or accessorys.
    I just got done with a xbox one service order and my xbox one console coming back to me so can play my games.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Incorrect warranty information

I see, in case you need to start a repair order. For the battery pack the process is a bit different. (If you notice, on the "add device section" when you select "help me to find my serial number" the battery pack doesn't appear.

This is because you need to start a replacement request if necessary selecting your Xbox console > info and support > start a repair order > select "accessory" under category > there you can select the proper accessory

[​IMG]
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Power supply

6. BongKaos Win User

Open Tray Error

You can always see if a local shop can do the repairs if indeed the warranty is voided. This is NOT recommended by MS but maybe the only option if they won't make the repairs. Either way, start saving money for a new console or, repair fees. Head
    over to the contact page to start a repair order. GOOD LUCK!!!
Thema:

The only option when trying to start a repair order is accessory but I need it for the console

1. The only option when trying to start a repair order is accessory but I need it for the console - Similar Threads - option trying start

2. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  3. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  4. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  5. Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the...: Trying to purchase something using the mobile option, but keeps saying you've exceeded the daily limit for code attemps 6e7ee984-d9ef-40fb-af53-b273c1aedf56
  6. Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...: Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system accepts some inputs but not all...
  7. "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...: My Xbox series S is bought just 1 month ago from Amazon. The device is not working now. The light on the power button blinks for few seconds after turning the device ON. And it turns OFF after few...
  8. Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option...: Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option possible. Not sure what else I could do. If somebody could please help I’d really appreciate it. I’ve tried...
  9. I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...: I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option and every setting aaea642f-0876-4c2b-b30d-87bfd1db9e1f
  10. ERROR STARTING FH5 (DOES NOT LAUNCH - TRIED DIFFERENT OPTIONS - STILL NOT WORKING)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR STARTING FH5 (DOES NOT LAUNCH - TRIED DIFFERENT OPTIONS - STILL NOT WORKING): Hi sorry for incovenience but i have FH5 paied 39 euros and from 1 to 2 week does not start at my first attempt to game to starts the game needs about 3 or 4 attempts and i want to fix this...