The only answer I can get is "it's still beta"

Discus and support The only answer I can get is "it's still beta" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been using cloud gaming service for several months and encountered so many troubles as well. Like suddenly audio got muted, game freeze for few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by soojin cho, Dec 19, 2023.

1. soojin cho
    soojin cho Guest

I've been using cloud gaming service for several months and encountered so many troubles as well.
    Like suddenly audio got muted, game freeze for few mins and start to catch up the speed again ( fast winding), failed to start game after long loading screen which shows flying starship with word "game is preparing."
    I'm using mac and I access to cloud gaming with microsoft edge browser.

However, even though I reach out to the support in my country they only repeats "it's because it's still beta so we cannot do anything else." wow... can you imagine how disappointing and hopeless it is? It's like I question to a robot which only gives basic manuals.... yeh 11 dollars may not be big to someone but to me it's a big expense. but only because it's beta isn't the almighty answer. There could've been more reasonable explanation than that. like what is possible cause or is threre any solution which may improve the situation. or at least a word that they recognise the problem and trying to improve asap.. Idk .. I thought miscrosoft is one of the most amazing companies in the world but it seems that support part is not the best in the world. so disappointed.

:)

soojin cho, Dec 19, 2023
  2. soojin cho Win User

Xbox cloud gaming is a perk of Xbox game pass ultimate, and yes it's still in beta.

The term "beta testing has been seriously diluted in the public eye. It does not mean demo, it means some thing that is still very much in development.
    Yeh I know what beta is. and I am aware of that it's not a complete version. but at least they could've given more info instead of just repeating same answers to every enquiry like copy and paste. Even though it's still ongoing project but they might have datas from other consumers who's going thru same problems and tell us they're aware of the problem and trying to deal with it for the future version. I didn't know that is such a difficult to ask. at least I wanna know what can be the possible reason to cause the problems and understand the other side. well if you trying to say I'm wrong well.. what can I say more?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox cloud gaming is a perk of Xbox game pass ultimate, and yes it's still in beta.

The term "beta testing has been seriously diluted in the public eye. It does not mean demo, it means some thing that is still very much in development.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox live can't download profile after beta update - error code 80151011

Hi Toeludeu, you may want to post this on the beta forums. I know that's probably not the answer you wanted but it's the only answer I can provide right now.
  5. Magic-63D0441D-2C2B- Win User

Xbox LIVE Tenure glitch?

Can I get an answer? I have been with Xbox LIVE since the original Beta, this is unacceptable.
  6. x Purely Evil x Win User

Beta key for 2012 fall

Thema:

1. The only answer I can get is "it's still beta" - Similar Threads - answer still beta

2. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  3. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  4. MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

in XboX Insiders
    MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**: To the Esteemed Team at xboxinsider (THIS IS SOMETHIGN THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD AND SHARD), I am writing to you today, not just as a customer, but as a person who has been deeply touched by the...
  5. 10 weeks 1 day still no answer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    10 weeks 1 day still no answer: [img] it has now been 10 weeks and a day since i claimed my Xbox one s please please please tell me some good news that you have sorted the problem its getting beyond the joke now that i have to...
  6. Rewards are still wrong and your answer makes no sense.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Rewards are still wrong and your answer makes no sense.: My star rank is wrong u guys responded then locked last question even though answer was not sufficient. They said my sales were part of promotion only promotion was for battlefield 1 and witcher...
  7. still unable to deposit points in my account, have not received answer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    still unable to deposit points in my account, have not received answer: posted on here a while ago to get my issue resolved, they said they would work on it. nothing changed, posted again and no response. So onto post number 3 for the billing issue, i have deleted all...
  8. Still have yet to get an answer on this, Come on Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still have yet to get an answer on this, Come on Microsoft...: I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 on my Xbox One on February 17th, digitally of course, and have yet to receive the Halo Wars Definitive Edition code. I contacted customer support and spoke to Analyn T....
  9. I'm still waiting for my kinect adapter, please Check it and give me answer thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm still waiting for my kinect adapter, please Check it and give me answer thanks: it has Not arrivied yet, and i Could Not Play.so please Speed it up, i'm waiting about 2-3 mounth Now. Thank you 7b5312cd-93c6-4799-be34-4d79162e7bb2
  10. Horrible service and still no answer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible service and still no answer...: I'm currently at 20 minutes waiting for a response from "Geoff". After telling me that my warranty expired after only 8 months after purchase, I told him I had a receipt that would refute that...