The next Xbox should be a PC with Xbox branding

Discus and support The next Xbox should be a PC with Xbox branding in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Now hear me out, feel free to to add on or critique. Have it be branded as the next Xbox but it's a pc with easy to upgrade components and Microsoft... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stolepeterparkersgf, Sep 19, 2024 at 9:12 PM.

1. The next Xbox should be a PC with Xbox branding

Now hear me out, feel free to to add on or critique.

Have it be branded as the next Xbox but it's a pc with easy to upgrade components and Microsoft offers upgrades for it throughout the years for you to purchase at your own pace. Microsoft would essentially present a cheaper than average way for everyone to stay in the Xbox ecosystem if done correctly.

and just like every game on pc does, they would have spec requirements, knowing Microsoft they would try to push developers to optimize their games better so that older hardware stands a chance. One ecosystem on pc might be easier for them , possibly ?

We could bring the windows 8 style dashboard back for the more simplistic players who would rather not use the pc and in theory could just use the "Xbox" with this dashboard, for the rest of us it's just like any other windows pc and we use it like normal

Microsoft can make it feel like an xbox without it actually being an xbox and just join pc once and for all. I say this because it seems like the Xbox console is on it's way out if the next Xbox isn't a game changer, and they already have a hold in games as a service. I can see PCs in the future just having Xbox stickers on them for Microsoft parts in them or a Xbox drive of a sort

I know presenting this idea to Microsoft might give them ptsd from the xbox one launch but if they didn't nerf it , it could be the next thing if it all went smoothly. They get what they wanted way back then and don't have a underutilized or underpowered piece of hardware to be our laughing stock.

submitted by /u/stolepeterparkersgf
    [link] [comments]

/u/stolepeterparkersgf, Sep 19, 2024 at 9:12 PM
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

The next Xbox should be a PC with Xbox branding