The Next Halo

Discus and support The Next Halo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Halo has already been surpassed by several games, leading with destiny. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 9, 2014.

1. The Next Halo

Halo has already been surpassed by several games, leading with destiny.

AxillaryCone84, Jan 12, 2014
  2. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Being surpassed is a matter of opinion mate. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone else is the same. And if your talking about Destiny. You cant say that a game is surpassed by something that's not out yet. Thats like me saying that the xbox
    one is already surpassed by the next xbox.

DuFFuL, Jan 12, 2014
  3. [quote user="AxillaryCone84"]

Halo has already been surpassed by several games, leading with destiny.

[/quote]

Game is not even out. I will enjoy both and will, hopefully, be great.

USMC BEEF PATTY, Jan 12, 2014
  4. The Next Halo

Well from what I've seen so far from destiny, its already better than anything i ever seen from Halo. Plus you M$ fanboys do it all the time with titan fall.

5. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    [quote user="AxillaryCone84"]

Well from what I've seen so far from destiny, its already better than anything i ever seen from Halo. Plus you M$ fanboys do it all the time with titan fall.

[/quote]

Halo is a proven series.... Master Chief is Xbox.... they go hand in hand and MS did an excellent job of making that known. As for Destiny... will wait and see, as with Titan fall......

kingvas78, Jan 12, 2014
  6. F0Z 28
    F0Z 28 Guest
    Another halo game...great. With the skills they have as a development group then they can try something new, something big. A new game to get us all excited. Not keep spamming out these games, the novelty wears off after the first few...

F0Z 28, Jan 12, 2014
  7. I expect the next halo to be very good and a competitive title. 343 hired Josh Menke to handle match making (star craft multiplayer designer), along with bringing several former MLG pros (Ghostayame, Neighbor, Bravo) on board at 343. Even if you're burned
    out on the halo story, the halo multiplayer should be very strong this time around and worth your time.

o Snow Miser o, Jan 12, 2014
  8. The Next Halo

@foz

The chances of seeing something new from halo, will be the same as the chances we will see something new from COD.

9. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    [quote user="AxillaryCone84"]

@foz

The chances of seeing something new from halo, will be the same as the chances we will see something new from COD.

[/quote]

No different then GTA, Borderlands, Lego, etc..... different missions, same gameplay.

kingvas78, Jan 12, 2014
  10. Are you comparing GTA to halo? GTA consistently gets perfect 10 reviews, no Halo has ever gotten a perfect review. Halo i mediocre to say the least, its story is advanced by pressing buttons after killing the aliens. Kill aliens, find button, press button,
    start cut scene. Rinse wash repeat..

11. People saying Halo 4 was an utter failure and that it shows a decline in the fan base are completely wrong. Maybe the multiplayer can do with some tweaking and so forth, but in terms of sales, Halo 4 was an astonishing success. Don't believe me? Take a look
    for yourself:
    news.xbox.com/.../games-halo-4-top-seller

TangentialShark, Jan 12, 2014
  12. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    I could not bring myself to finish it. It just felt like a money grab to me.

FullHornet, Jan 12, 2014
  13. The Next Halo

Ok, as the OP I would like to try to keep this thread a positive place for people who are excited about the upcoming halo. I respect people's differing opinion, but this thread has gone off track down a negativity rabbit hole. Any new information or what
    people would like to see, think they will see, or what they want changed in the next halo is welcome. Please try to keep the discussion positive.

MurderTramp17, Jan 12, 2014
  14. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    [quote user="MurderTramp17"]

Do you think if will still support split screen ? I know battlefield and cod have got rid of it for the most part and that's why I love halo so much, it allows friends to actually play together in the same room still. Soon games are gonna make the need
    for a second controller obsolete and if makes me sad

[/quote]

It's kind of sad. When I was younger we would have sleep overs and play video games all night. Then in our college dorm room we would split screen everyday. It weird how the very technology that was meant to bring people together has made us more distant
    than ever.

CODukes4, Jan 12, 2014
  15. Blue81688
    Blue81688 Guest
    [quote user="Zero Divided"]

i've lost interest in Halo, CE was amazing and is what brought me to Xbox, but 2,3,4 were very forgettable, like i've played Halo 4 to the end twice and still can't remember how it ended. enjoyed Reach and ODST though.

---

as for the multiplayer, played years ago and it was the first and last time i ever rage quit a game, haven't touched it since.

[/quote]

There is so much fail in your post.

Just wow.

Blue81688, Jan 12, 2014
Thema:

The Next Halo

1. The Next Halo - Similar Threads - Next Halo

2. Why is there a ⚠️ next to my expansion for explorers on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there a ⚠️ next to my expansion for explorers on my xbox: I was trying to install minecraft skin packs using the download URL option, but everytime I try to download files, they don't go through. Below the link, it will say "download paused, cancelled,...
  3. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  4. Go Team Xbox ; When is the next introduction of a team member?

in XboX Insiders
    Go Team Xbox ; When is the next introduction of a team member?: Yall wanna hear a crazy story, one night on Duty, a Nuclear Powered Submarine moored to the pier had an unexplained vent value malfunction and was loosing ballast (air). I jumped in the water on...
  5. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  6. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  7. exclamation point next to name - Halo infinite. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    exclamation point next to name - Halo infinite. How do I fix this?: around 3 weeks ago on Halo Infinite my gamertag begin showing a exclamation point with a triangle around it. I've searched the internet, but I cannot find a solution to this problem. Since this...
  8. Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special?: Anyone remember Fuzion Frenzy? well i remember dat it was released the same day the original xbox was released they should remaster all the games dat were released on 11-15-2001 * Moved from...
  9. Will Halo: MC Collection be on sale sometime in the next 4 weeks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Halo: MC Collection be on sale sometime in the next 4 weeks?: I was just wondering if it was going to be on sale in the xbox store by January. Don't need to know the deal by what amount, just want to know if it's going to happen....
  10. Halo 5: Guardians Has Gone Gold, Digital Pre-Downloading Starts Next Week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 5: Guardians Has Gone Gold, Digital Pre-Downloading Starts Next Week!: .......... Hello everyone :) ........ I didn't wait for the midnight release of ANY game, I just pick them up later in the late afternoon / night :) ......... With that being said, I have...