The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...

Discus and support The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in Alpha skip ahead, and I was wondering if everyone has the new Store now or not? And if they do, is everyone having all kinds of issues with it?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Th3rMaLm3LtDoWn, Sep 8, 2020.

1. The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...

I am in Alpha skip ahead, and I was wondering if everyone has the new Store now or not? And if they do, is everyone having all kinds of issues with it? The biggest one for me right now is that it won't play the trailers. It's pretty hard to judge if I want to buy a game or not, when I can't even see game footage. Also if I click on "see game in Store" somewhere, it just takes me to the Store, not to the game. Has anyone else been having these issues and are you also reporting them? I am achievement hunter so I spend a lot of time in the store searching for the next games to buy that are cheap or on sale and have an easy 1000gs, that would also be farley fun to play. So I purchase a lot of games 20 to 50 a month or so, and I don't have time to go on the web and look up the 100s of games that I look at all the time. Also, where do we go to see and purchase all of the backwards compatible games? And where do we click to go to the games official club now? I always go to the games club to look at the list of achievements. There are other issues but I can't think of them all right now. I want the old store back!

submitted by /u/Th3rMaLm3LtDoWn
    [link] [comments]

/u/Th3rMaLm3LtDoWn, Sep 8, 2020
  2. JonathanSantana Win User

Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

this is an on going issue. When trying to purchase or download a game from the store. If that game has a trailer, the trailer would play, but no purchase or download shows up on the screen. A store error pops up half way during the trailer. It's an on going
    issue, and I think it was due to an update. Who knows, there's nothing fixing it. I hard booted and restarted the Xbox a bunch of times, the issue continues.

Error code: 0x00000007

No Support articles were found for "0x00000007"

Microsoft need to get on top of this. It's causing an issue trying to download any game from the store or gamepass.

since there are people having the same issue, Microsoft should take action to fix it. I'm not trouble shooting an issue with my Xbox when it seems to be an issue on Microsoft's end. Not resetting my system. Microsoft need to fix.
  3. vV DARK HERO Vv Win User

Xbox One leaving dirt lines on disc

It happens to me aswell. It seems to only do it to my new Destiny disc, but Destiny is the only disc which won't read after power off, but that's another major issue I'm trying to find a solution to on here.
  4. Arkham99 Win User

The Joker taunts Batman trailer

What stood out for me in this trailer is that Tara Strong shines as Harley. One of my biggest concerns (and only concerns) about this game is the abscence of Arleen Sorkin in the credits. I had a hard time believing it wasn't Arleen Sorkin in this trailer,
    Tara Strong picks up where Arleen leaves us and I'm relieved, to say the least. For those having trouble playing Bad Instincts' link (due to regional play), it has since been posted on the "boobtube"...:)
  5. ericmd892 Win User

Xbox live February update has made my Xbox have severe connection issues.

Yes I think it is. What I'm trying to find out is if Microsoft has realized that it is an issue. If they haven't no work is being done to fix this. If anyone else is having similar issues please post here. We can see if this really is a major problem.
  6. Michael J Jr Win User

Magicka regen + spell cost enchantments

I have the same issue. Also, magicka regen (on its own) won't go over 62% faster for me. I'm not sure whats up but I'm fairly sure this is a bug. And quite a major bug at that.
Thema:

The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...

1. The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm... - Similar Threads - Store has major

2. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  3. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  4. How do I get my brows store after it has been uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my brows store after it has been uninstalled: How do I get my browse store after it has been uninstalled 0511d7af-5a85-489d-b984-09d113a061d4
  5. a game that i bought from the xbox store has been removed from my owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a game that i bought from the xbox store has been removed from my owned games.: While attempting to update the game call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, I was met with a prompt that told me to uninstall and reinstall the game. When I uninstalled the game I discovered...
  6. Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step...: is it possible to get my account back? ive tried to recover it but no joy. please help 98ba1c5b-7275-4caa-b6ec-f1cc1401e748
  7. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...
  8. I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...: I don't have any restore point, i tried to recover it by apps , cmd ,PowerShell but noting works. Itried to repair it reinstall it but noting changed am i missing some files ?...
  9. Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.: The xbox was working fine but suddenly won’t play online games and says ‘sign in with the profile used to buy this game’. I am that profile. Also to renew subscription but that’s done too. It...
  10. why when ive bought 2 games on the store it has the price button instead of the install button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when ive bought 2 games on the store it has the price button instead of the install button: i bought 2 games ride 2 and twice reborn a vampire visual novel but on xbox .com and my xbox one both game orders show as completed but they dont show in my full library on the owned section and...