The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working

Discus and support The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working it is saying it’s not even installed but no matter how many times you try you still can’t just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Collin Karkut, Jun 23, 2023.

1. The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working

The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working it is saying it’s not even installed but no matter how many times you try you still can’t just wondering if there is a reason or a fix for this

:)

Collin Karkut, Jun 23, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Collin, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Recently, other players are reporting the same about the next gen car update for this game.
    In this case, the best option is to report the inconvenience to the Xbox team and the game developer.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

https://support.nascarheat.com/hc/en-us/request...

You can review the similar thread by clicking below:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Rostom L Win User

Nascar heat 5 next gen update not working.

I appreciate your efforts, Chris. Have you tried utilizing the update in-game through Race Now, Online Multiplayer, Championship, or Test Session? If the update is still not working, it must be a game bug or issue within the game that you need to report to the game's support team for them to be able to investigate the issue properly and release a fix very soon.

You may submit your ticket through https://support.nascarheat.com/hc/en-us/request....

Thank you for your understanding,
  4. Chris Huckaby1 Win User

I did everything and still doesnt work. Ive gone as far as deleting the entire game and all dlc and it still wont work after i redownload.
  5. neil thompson1 Win User

My nascar heat 5 will not load, it gets to confetti page and it's just froze up, ea sports actually is not working as Madden 23, I'm out all this money and not one person that can say anything outside of uninstall and reinstall, like that never crossed my mind, this is not good business when people have 700.00 in a system and upgrades plus games, and no one smarter than me, and I'm no genius
  6. neil thompson1 Win User

It's not a game issue, because it's not just NASCAR heat 5, Madden 24 has incorrect login, it's a Microsoft Xbox issue and they're just not trying to help, I don't have simulator, but my steering wheel was 200, plus the game cost, our gamepass monthly adds up, and the techs get sarcastic in a heavy way when they don't understand we've done everything we know, so we ask them to communicate to Microsoft, the last tech said it's not a Microsoft or Xbox problem, lol, it's just wrong to treat customers like just play something else kinda attitude, I don't know what to do, it's really sad, we should have bought PS5
Thema:

1. The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working - Similar Threads - NASCAR heat next

2. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  3. NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game: A few months ago I bought the NASCAR Heat 5 2022 DLC update for the XBOX One, and ever since then when I try to play the 2020 version of the game, which I have over 20 dollars of DLC in, the game...
  4. What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...: My Nat is open, my connection is really good, and when I die a test on multiplayer it was fine. So why can't I get on and play live with my friends 6e1a2425-2253-45df-88f8-11922e6bae37
  5. NASCAR Heat 4 online multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 4 online multiplayer error: As soon as I go to online multiplayer: multiplayer Error Authentication Failed Both players have reset game, reset modem. Any ideas? Both on Xbox S cf22b6d2-cac9-400d-854f-066de6f0f621
  6. Nascar heat 5 next gen update not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar heat 5 next gen update not working.: I purchased and downloaded the nascar heat 5 next gen update and Upon download i cannot play the new cars. Only give me old gen cars. Ive restarted my console and uninstalled the dlc then...
  7. NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022: I did this add on, and installed it in NASCAR HEAT 5. But it is not working and I cannot access next gen cars in any kind of form. Anyone else having this problem? Thank you....
  8. So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the...: Just want to play this new game I bought this month to play online and was basically lied to by the ad for said game on the Microsoft store which stated nascar heat 5 was multiplayer online and is...
  9. Y can’t I get on line with NASCAR heat 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Y can’t I get on line with NASCAR heat 5: What wrong with NASCAR heat 5 89143647-060c-442f-923f-87cce0d0a3fe
  10. What is wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers no one one xbox can get online but all other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers no one one xbox can get online but all other...: whats wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers 3ac51709-0e10-4121-ad49-b547e0975107