The new enforcement change is rubbish

Discus and support The new enforcement change is rubbish in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a some guy sending me abusing messages so I replied to them saying jog on polite responses to his,so the next thing I know he has reported my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aron munro, Aug 21, 2023.

1. aron munro
    aron munro Guest

I got a some guy sending me abusing messages so I replied to them saying jog on polite responses to his,so the next thing I know he has reported my messages and got me a 6 day ban the best part is he joined my mates party bragging he got me banned.The changes are wrong as the wrong person got banned it’s unfair

:)

aron munro, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the issue. No one in the forums can assist with any enforcement issues. Support is unable to assist either. If you feel the suspension was in error, you would need to submit a case review at https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review.

Best advise for the next time some messages you something you don't agree with - report, block/mute and game on. Do not engage/interact with the user. The enforcement team does not tell users if a suspension was issued from a report, beyond a possible note that the report was looked into.
  3. xdZoReal Win User

Enforcement [Mod removed personal information]

Youre enforcement team is rubbish
  4. God Rohan Win User

Enforcement Team - Changing Gamertag fee

What a load of rubbish in no way or form is that gamer tag offensive? How ridiculous is Microsoft... forcing you have to pay for a name change because a few enforcement united deemed it to be.
  5. A Frozen Poo Win User

Deus Ex on Xbox One!

Human Revolution was rubbish. A new DE aint good news.
  6. Carter7-D0A1B1F3-D12 Win User

New Forums

New Forum is just rubbish, end of.
Thema:

1. The new enforcement change is rubbish - Similar Threads - enforcement change rubbish

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.: Hey everyone, My gamertag was randomly reset a few months ago and I've been trying to change it back. After calling Xbox support multiple times I haven't been able to get this fixed. An agent I...
  10. Big Changes to the Xbox Enforcement, Details inside

in XBoX Accessibility
    Big Changes to the Xbox Enforcement, Details inside: I'm sorry none of us here are in a position to answer specific questions about these policies, as we are not on the enforcement team, and no one here is authorized to speak for them. Enforcement...