The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

Discus and support The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/devina2209, Apr 19, 2024.

1. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback?

This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if that, and this is a prime example of why.

submitted by /u/devina2209
    [link] [comments]

/u/devina2209, Apr 19, 2024
  2. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

WARNING- Please Read if you were planning to upgrade your game to next gen at GAME UK

Oh and sorry to double post,when they were at the till the whole thing takes alot of new codes and scans because its new,hopefully like our local game theyv got the pay now pick up at midnight,so its not total chaos for those who cant make it in befor,but
    then again,ours is open at 6pm,is this country wide?hope this all helps.GOOD LUCK for later and happy gaming :)
  3. LOUISE CYPHRE Win User

does CoD MW3 multiplayer freeze as much as BF3?

It freezes. Not that often, but it happens. Just the same for the hideous lag that occurs sometimes.

But thats the thing with every COD. It's like this in the beginning. They fix it. Xmas it fails agian.......and they fix it again. Vicious cycle.

"Happy Drinking"
  4. Twisted Rose Win User

Error in Gamer Pictures

Same thing happened to me, so now I have doubles of Series 5.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Refuses To Refund Me For Something I did not purchase! Demanding compensation!

you left your account accessible then it is your issue, you should lock down your account so nobody can spend it, this is why each person has their own accounts to stop things like this happening in the first place. controls are there for account holders to use to protect their accounts. you agree to all terms and conditions each time you sign in. also nobody here can help full stop as nobody here has access or even works for them apart from the odd moderator.
  6. Bon3zz1001 Win User

CES !

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

You have to keep in mind that xbox is not the only product that Microsoft is developing. You have Windows 8, Windows Phone 7, Office and more. If you really wanted Xbox news, you have to wait until E3. E3 solely based on gaming while CES offers a wide variety
    of things.

[/quote]All of the stuff that just happened that was Xbox related is going to be the same crap they're going to show at E3. Nobody wants this stuff.
Thema:

The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

1. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you... - Similar Threads - double wide happening

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  4. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  5. Double inputting is there a fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double inputting is there a fix: So awhile back I had a xbox series controller. It worked fine for awhile then it started double inputting all buttons/ sticks. And the right stick had stick drift. I thought it was broken, and so...
  6. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...
  7. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  8. Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT: I am getting Double NAT detected on my network does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it. It's an Xbox 1S, it has wired Internet and everything we have tried to fix it doesn't work....
  9. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  10. How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?: Fairly recently, I've had terrible upward drift on my right stick. It shows up even in the recalibration menu, but after recalibrating it still persists. I thought it was a controller issue, but...